Views on Drinking, Smoking, Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am COMPLETELY against taking drugs, but i'm fine with alchohol as long as your at the right age and do not get drunk

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i guess there in lies the difference between my perceptions and yours

Just to be sure I wasn't confusing anything I went back and read through paintba||er's posts...

Aside from the little religion argument, his posts have been very respectful to everyone. He has; however, disagreed with people by pointing out fallacious arguments that they have made...

That's the nature of debate. Simply disagreeing with someone does not mean you're being arrogant. So yes, our perceptions of this are different...

Are you sure your perception isn't being colored by the "history" you have with him? :smilewinkgrin:

Wow.. the debate continues I see..

Too much for me to catch up on, so I'll just jump in here and make myself noticed in case there are any questions.

The funny thing about it is that people put weed in the same catagory as meth and all that other mess. last time i checked weed was natural once lit up will make you feel diffrent ways. but the other stuff out there. has to be mixed with stuff and cooked. that loose canon peson is on point with what she is sayin. As far as alcohol goes there was a time when it was illegal. Heres another lil fact, weed was legal in the US many of us wheren't born yet but it was. Then people passed laws and it was yay beer, boo weed.

The Green
There are people that think that people who smoke weed have these terrible lifesyles. Also, they talk down on them like you smoking a blunt is bad but me cutting myself is a better way to relieve stress. in other words people do what ever it is they do to relieve stress some good some bad and some even kinda crazy. people sayin its bad because they see it on tv and hear people saying it. how many haw actually done the research and still find it to be "bad"
Here's some food for thought. Ever see the drug commercials they always are talking about how bad meth crack and the other REAL drugs are? Then you see a weed commercial and all it says is live above the influence. why, simple with weed the only thing that would happen is that if there is food in the refridgerator. is that it will be gone. lol

The Booze
Yea so its legal but how many time have you seen a drunk person fight someone for talking to him and all they asked was are you ok? Some people say i would just drink at home. thats fine but stuff gets started there too. many couples fight over the stupids stuff when drunk. hurting themselves or others at the comfort of there own home. then what if you are drunk and got to throw up? you to drunk to run as well as remember where your own bathroom is. so as far as drinking goes, drink enough to know when you had enough if you dont know how much that is then you dont need to be drinking.
as far as the drinking and driving thing we all know whats up with that and dont even need to touch it.

Haha have you guys seen the new commercials for not smoking weed? They couldn't think of any reasons why so they just pug little drawings with retarded ****. On one of them this guy is smoking pot and a dog walks up to him and tells him that he's dissapointed in him. Wtf is up with that?

Last edited:
Ooze33 said:
I am COMPLETELY against taking drugs, but i'm fine with alchohol as long as your at the right age and do not get drunk

Ok but look at this. its safe to say that drugs are addictive. Right?
Now based off what loose cannon said weed is not addictive there for not a drug and is only considered one because someone called it that and people agreed. Now alchohol, on other hand, is very addictive. its not considered a drug nor is it illegal. all though it should be if every thing else is.

Thats like someone all of a sudden passing a law that said video games are drugs cuz people cant stop playing em and need to be made illegal.

i guess what im sayin is if weed was legal would people be trippin on it the way they are?

Robertking1123 said:
Ok but look at this. its safe to say that drugs are addictive. Right?
Now based off what loose cannon said weed is not addictive there for not a drug and is only considered one because someone called it that and people agreed. Now alchohol, on other hand, is very addictive. its not considered a drug nor is it illegal. all though it should be if every thing else is.

Thats like someone all of a sudden passing a law that said video games are drugs cuz people cant stop playing em and need to be made illegal.

i guess what im sayin is if weed was legal would people be trippin on it the way they are?

Well being addictive doesn't really have anything to do with it being a drug. Alcohol is a drug, not an illegal drug but it is still a drug. Although Marijuana isn't physically addictive, it along with almost anything that is pleasurable can become mentally addictive.

thats my point. in his post it said

Originally Posted by Ooze33

so like you said if alcohol is a drug then that post above doesnt make any sense how can you be completely against taking drugs but be fine with alcohol if it is also a drug. thats what i wanted to know.

thats like sayin sex is bad but masterbation is ok when they are both a form of sex.

Robertking1123 said:

so like you said if alcohol is a drug then that post above doesnt make any sense how can you be completely against taking drugs but be fine with alcohol if it is also a drug. thats what i wanted to know.

thats like sayin sex is bad but masterbation is ok when they are both a form of sex.

Well they probably were refering to illegal drugs although Alcohol is technically a drug. Also masterbation isn't technically a form of sex.

Robertking1123 said:

form of sex, :lol:
or self sex :lol:
look up the definition
kinda embarassing now since you already told all your friends your not a virgin, eh? :lol: :ihih:

p.s. whats the point to drinking if you dont get drunk :wtf: :scared:

Sovieto said:
look up the definition
kinda embarassing now since you already told all your friends your not a virgin, eh? :lol: :ihih:

Tastes good? :lol: Also, it's a moral thing, you obviously don't think of getting drunk as a sin, but i'm a Christian (no one flame me or get in a political debate about it...) so I do think that. Say it's stupid or whatever, it's just what I think/believe.

Sovieto said:
look up the definition

what are you a kid. plenty of people masterbate and also have a sex life but im sure your they type that lets women run over you cuz they use that you aint gonna get none line. if she try to use that do what i say or you not gonna get any line i say i can do it myself. most of the time you end up getting it anyway. but i guess when your are young in the mind masterbation is one of those no one does it but you things. kinda like eating out, at a fancy resturant.;)

ssbb_lover said:
Tastes good? :lol: Also, it's a moral thing, you obviously don't think of getting drunk as a sin, but i'm a Christian (no one flame me or get in a political debate about it...) so I do think that. Say it's stupid or whatever, it's just what I think/believe.

Same here yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back