Walmart Wednesday

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
A lot of Walmarts are getting in Wiis this Wednesday. I suggest you call your local Superstore Walmart and see if they are.

Homesrfan said:
A lot of Walmarts are getting in Wiis this Wednesday. I suggest you call your local Superstore Walmart and see if they are.

How do you know this. . . did you do a nationwide survey of walmart store managers or something?

csiguy4u said:
How do you know this. . . did you do a nationwide survey of walmart store managers or something?

check your local weekly ad from walmart.com, it should be in there if your store is getting them. Almost all of the are.

csiguy4u said:
Why yes, as a matter of fact I did.

No dumbass, but mine is getting it on Wednesday and I've heard other people's Walmarts are getting them on Wednesday. This was simply a nice reminder to call up your local Walmart and check if they are getting any.

No sarcastic remarks required...

Have a nice day. :smilewinkgrin:

auzziek said:
check your local weekly ad from walmart.com, it should be in there if your store is getting them. Almost all of the are.

Just because they send out an ad from the walmart website does not mean that your local walmarts will necessarily have any Wii's or anything in that ad for that matter. I'd be more impressed if you actually had data from Walmarts distribution database or something like that.

csiguy4u said:
Just because they send out an ad from the walmart website does not mean that your local walmarts will necessarily have any Wii's or anything in that ad for that matter. I'd be more impressed if you actually had data from Walmarts distribution database or something like that.

Which is why I said to call your local Walmart. You want me to find a huge list of which Walmarts are getting them, when you could just call up and ask.

:eek:ut:

Homesrfan said:
Why yes, as a matter of fact I did.

No dumbass, but mine is getting it on Wednesday and I've heard other people's Walmarts are getting them on Wednesday. This was simply a nice reminder to call up your local Walmart and check if they are getting any.

No sarcastic remarks required...

Have a nice day. :smilewinkgrin:

So how did you "hear" that other people's walmarts were getting Wii's? Did some store managers just happen to call you up?

csiguy4u said:
So how did you "hear" that other people's walmarts were getting Wii's? Did some store managers just happen to call you up?
I have brought this up before and I have gotten replies that say that their Walmart is getting some.

Honestly, I was trying to do a good thing here...

csiguy4u said:

emphasis on the word 'local' ad

csiguy4u said:
Like give someone false hope :crazy:
False hope? Are you ****ing kidding me! I SAID CALL YOUR LOCAL WALMART! WHAT THE HELL DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT!?

I DID NOT say "all walmarts are getting wiis. Definately. I even called them all up. It's a fact"

Stop being such a prick and call your Walmart. You're just trying to start arguments here.

lol... falsehope !

i guess its safe to say that accessories are incoming wed as well so check your local walmarts!

wele said:
lol... falsehope !

i guess its safe to say that accessories are incoming wed as well so check your local walmarts!
Let's hope so. My mom's going on Wednesday because I'm getting it for Christmas. I hope I can get an extra Wiimote + Zelda + Red Steel. We can only hope. :)

This thread is a bit humorous.

csiguy4u, you should just go back to watching CSI and forget that wiichat ever existed. Its nice to see people pitch in to help anyway they can in helping other forum members get a wii.

xbandaidx said:
This thread is a bit humorous.

csiguy4u, you should just go back to watching CSI and forget that wiichat ever existed. Its nice to see people pitch in to help anyway they can in helping other forum members get a wii.

lol...I completely agree.

Back