Walmart Wednesday

Walmart didn't have any new controllers in when I got my Wii this morning. Fortunately, I had them dig behind a box in their display case and they found an extra nunchuck, remote, and classic controller that I was able to buy...but that was all they had.

Well, I didn't get it today. There were already like 20 people camping out there when my dad got there. This sucks. Anyways, does anyone know when next shipments will come in at any stores?

At least its good to know Nintendo Wii is selling so good. We can say hello to great 3rd party support and more killer apps in the future.

I got my Wii this morning at Walmart!! My husband got one also, to give as a gift to our neices and nephews.

We got in line at 3:30 and there were 5 ahead of us. The managers had informed the line sitters that they had 26 in stock.

This was a relief as every time I called to ask, they said they didn't know and once I got the answer of "3."

So we decided to bundle up and head down there at 3am to see what might happen. I'm glad we did!!

I really wanted to get a Wii, but only from Walmart and only before Christmas because we had a 20% off coupon to use by the 22nd.

It was freeeeezing!! 20 degrees! BRR!! My husband wrapped a scarf around his head and took a nap and frost actually formed on the scarf!!!

But worth it!

The sucky part is I have been stuck on my PC all day writing my thesis for my graduate program. :(

well last night i took a bath to head to walmart to get like 3 wii's...
while waiting for my wife to wake up (she ask me to let her sleep like 30 more mins) i went to my sofa and next thing i know i woke up at 9:17...... sold out hahahaha that was nice.

WiiWidget said:
I got my Wii this morning at Walmart!! My husband got one also, to give as a gift to our neices and nephews.
Congratulations! Your nieces and nephews have an awesome aunt and uncle. ;)

WiiWidget said:
We got in line at 3:30 and there were 5 ahead of us. The managers had informed the line sitters that they had 26 in stock.

This was a relief as every time I called to ask, they said they didn't know and once I got the answer of "3."

So we decided to bundle up and head down there at 3am to see what might happen. I'm glad we did!!
...proving once again that although the Wii is still in high demand, anyone who is willing to go just a little bit above what the average person is willing to, can still get one. (can't say the same for the 360 last year, or the PS3 this year)

WiiWidget said:
I really wanted to get a Wii, but only from Walmart and only before Christmas because we had a 20% off coupon to use by the 22nd.

It was freeeeezing!! 20 degrees! BRR!! My husband wrapped a scarf around his head and took a nap and frost actually formed on the scarf!!!

But worth it!
Most definitely worth it! I highly recommend getting a 1GB or 2GB SD card and loading up holiday mp3s and jpgs on it and using the Wii as a multimedia player when you aren't busy playing games.

VashPR said:
well last night i took a bath to head to walmart to get like 3 wii's...
while waiting for my wife to wake up (she ask me to let her sleep like 30 more mins) i went to my sofa and next thing i know i woke up at 9:17...... sold out hahahaha that was nice.

Poor guy. But why 3? They only sell one per customer. If you and your wife went, you'd only get 2.

PersianCowboy said:
Well, I didn't get it today. There were already like 20 people camping out there when my dad got there. This sucks. Anyways, does anyone know when next shipments will come in at any stores?

At least its good to know Nintendo Wii is selling so good. We can say hello to great 3rd party support and more killer apps in the future.

Don't worry. I didn't get one this morning as well. The walmart in my town has 9 wii and I went there at 0530 and the walmart guy told me that the wiis are already sold out.

I just checked with wii seeker and just said BB has somes on Dec 17 but on data on other shops like ebgames/gamestop, target and toyrus.

bestbuy told me tuesday of next week, circuit city tells me to check everyday but saturdays is their biggest load, walmarts only get like 8 and they do the ticket crap lol..i managed to pick one up last sunday but my brother wants one and now im having so much trouble :( i guess all my luck is gone

i went to my local wal-mart and i asked the guy when but he said didnt know. but they have big stock of wii remotes. i thought if there would be remotes there would be wiis but he said they haven't gotten one in a week and a half.

sracer said:
Most definitely worth it! I highly recommend getting a 1GB or 2GB SD card and loading up holiday mp3s and jpgs on it and using the Wii as a multimedia player when you aren't busy playing games.

Cool! I didn't know you could do this! The Wii plays music from the SD cards? That is so cool!

Back