Walmart Wednesday

Just wanted to say tucson indeed will be getting them.
I also just wanted to say that csiguy4u is probably a no-lifed person who's only problem is that he can't figure out how to turn on his wii, so he's going to try and go to walmart and get one that is turned on. But then again, when he brings it back home, he won't know how to plug it in.

Homesrfan Is the only one who's really trying to help the wii-less people like me get one

CANADA WII UNITS TOMMOROW!!!!!!

yup hopefully costco online is getting them..all costco canada get a minimum of 10 units...my local closet one gets 13..one near canadas wonderland gets 26!

best buy canada - minimum of 20 units per canadian and american stores...check local stores

walmart canada - getting minimum of 10-20 units per store depending on location and size of cities etc!

eb games- 10 at every store

zellers- some got 5 some got 0 some got 10!

sams club...on dec.10-11 each store in Canada gets 5-10units!

there are some ppl camping at walmart right now hehe.. just 3 so i guess im gonna have to go there around 5 or 6 am to get like 3 wii's (if there are no much ppl by that time)

anyone got an idea the average amount of wiis per walmart? if its a big deal im guessing...a lot?

My brother is going to camp out later on tonight for one at a local Walmart. You may want to go earlier then 5 or 6 AM for this reason. I don't know if its the same where you are but stores here have been giving out tickets to those waiting in line like 1-2 hours before stores opens. The amount of tickets depends on the amount of Wii's. Try and get in line before those tickets are handed out, although it may not be the same where you are at, but just in case.

Walmart sucks, period. :yesnod: My local gave rainchecks even though they were not supposed to and were about ten units off of the twenty nine they promised once before.

If anyone got a Wii at a Walmart this morning can you tell me if they had controlers also. The Walmart guy I talked to yesterday didnt know if they were putting them out in the morning too.

One Wal*Mart near me had a line of at least 40 at 5am, so we decided to hit up another store. We were 5th & 6th in line at 5:30am. The store only received (6) Wiis, and (6) 20GB PS3s.

The guy behind us really wanted a Wii, so we bought (2) PS3s instead, for his sake. We're nice people. :crazy:

For anyone who just wants some more controlers, like myself, North Walmart in Rochester MN only got Wiis in and no other accesories. Can anyone confirm if other Walmarts were the same(only Wiis, no controllers) Best Buy and Target also said they haven't got any controlers since launch day. So I wonder when stores will be getting more controlers. If anyone has info it would be much appreciated.

Back