Wii Hunt: Info on WALMART Dec 6th

daonei

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
hey all,

can we make a thread on our next opportunity to get a wii?

DEC 6th at WALMART

anyone found info on how many wii's each walmart will have?

called the one closest to me in LA, CA and they told me 3...

looking for walmarts with greater chances.

anyone with any info??

I waited for the release of the system at a Walmart in PA. I was third in line and they had a total of 31 systems.

Went into wal-mart last week on thursday and they said they had 9 with more otw. They didnt say how many exactly they'd have on wednesday but they assured me they already had 9.

Dang I hope they have a hell of a lot more then 3, because I'm not camping out I'm showing up there in the morning.

Serious. There's no way I'm going to be heading to a Walmart with only three systems...You gotta camp out there like a night before to guarantee yourself one, and I'm so not up for that...Anyone else heard any other news or info?

Or other possible options? It looks like next Sunday is our next opportunity?

Walmart Walmart Walmart...What do to...

Hello, Im new to this forum and in the hunt for a wii as well. My question is how will the wall-mart supercenters be handling this? Does anyone know? Will they start selling them at midnight or will they wait untill the morning time? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

likemysn123 said:
Hello, Im new to this forum and in the hunt for a wii as well. My question is how will the wall-mart supercenters be handling this? Does anyone know? Will they start selling them at midnight or will they wait untill the morning time? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

walmart in my town told me that they will start selling wii at 0800 dec6.

30 at the closest walmart to me confirmed by my friend who does the stocking in electroincs. They have had them almost a full week now! ill be there by id say 5am or earlier depending!

Just called two Walmarts. One told me that they would be filling rainchecks so there wouldn't be any available to purchase. Another told me that they have no idea how many they're getting, but it'll be first come-first serve so there probably won't be a line...

Anyone know of any more info, especially in So Cal???

Back