Warhawk Great?

Jun 22, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
How good is this game?? When I first saw it I was very impressed and wanted it very much. I'm just wondering if you guys like it, as I'm looking into getting a PS3 soon.

Impressions? Thanks.

Play it almost everyday, it's the only game worth mentioning that can take 4 local players online for the same kind of experience.

The new expansion is adding a new map and Gunship/Dropship which should be fun

I've played Warhawk at my friends house. It's a lot of fun, definitely a good buy. If playing online is one of you likes, then this game is for you.

warhawk.jpg

...I think you'll enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love online shooters and such, so I think I'll like it. I was just making sure...

well, it really is an awesome game to be perfectly honest but i didnt have the patience to learn it. im one of those people who get pissed off when they place last in an online game lol.

but the maps are huge, and theres no pop up and minimal fog so you can litterally see across the whole map! i doubt many use the sixaxis, i didnt like it, analog control was so much easier IMO.

so yeah, you should probably buy this game if/when u get a PS3 (PS3 is awesome btw, dont even hesitate to purchase it!)

I'm offended Heavenly Sword is on the game of the year awards for the PS3 and not Warhawk. Warhawk is infinitely better than Heavenly Sword. There may have been a lot of great games this year, but with companies like Eidos bribing magazine officials to put out games like Kane and Lynch for game of the year. Game of sh!t is more like it.

http://www.gamespot.com/best-of/

What kind of guns are there? Typical (Machine, Sniper, etc.) Or are there any cool and unusual ones?

your usual weapons, RPGs, assault rifles, pistols, etc. planes are cool though, in case you didnt know its a hybrid of a Plane and a Helicopter, allowing very maneuverable flight.

SensesFail said:
your usual weapons, RPGs, assault rifles, pistols, etc. planes are cool though, in case you didnt know its a hybrid of a Plane and a Helicopter, allowing very maneuverable flight.

With motion sensing on the controller right?

Back