[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

Cya there broskittles

@Yanni: Are you shure you cant make a skype? You dont need a mic or speakers or anything..The chat feature is a bonus though. The chatzy nowadays doesnt lag after their update, but we need Volcarona to have admin which requires HQ to type in a code.

Gah, I keep editing: For later today, if we get 4 people, lets try to get a 40 - 0 match in TC where we dont die. It's possible if we get newbs. We can also try to do like melee only or whatever. Meet on the Chatzy!

Just won a GG 11-8-1..The one death was from a mutual as the last gg gun kill.

Last edited:
what is a spoiler.

Btw guys, im trying out for pokemon, ill be under a pokemon name if i join, but i will still be unknown for WC

No... you dont get it. 11kills 8goldenguns 0 deaths.
11 kills aint a freaking flawless nut
If you knew half of anything the kills dont make it a flawless, the deaths do. I would have gone more but i couldnt cause i already reached the 40 point limit xD go troll a GH thread

Please don't let me host... I absolutely hate hosting coz I can hear everyone else but never myself.

Cya there broskittles

@Yanni: Are you shure you cant make a skype? You dont need a mic or speakers or anything..The chat feature is a bonus though. The chatzy nowadays doesnt lag after their update, but we need Volcarona to have admin which requires HQ to type in a code.

Gah, I keep editing: For later today, if we get 4 people, lets try to get a 40 - 0 match in TC where we dont die. It's possible if we get newbs. We can also try to do like melee only or whatever. Meet on the Chatzy!

Just won a GG 11-8-1..The one death was from a mutual as the last gg gun kill.
sorry knowni cant i can only download skype onmy laptop and well my laptop is busted right its been like that for a year now i gotta get it fixed and how r we gonna chat now i can make skype

unknown ur not the most known player ur the most unknown now known is the most known player right known?

of course yanni i understand 100% of what you said as long as it puts me over him xD trollololol

plus unknown.. is that a watermark i see on that!?!? GASP! :nono:

GG's to Known and MK by the way known ur suppose to be batter than me ur lv 50 im 46 ur lucky i missed out a week of GE u had time to get ahead of me well now im back and ima own all lol and MK not bad :thumbsup:

Back