[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

Earlier today I played against a hacker who had given himself the MJR-409, the rocket launcher normally only allowed in split-screen. Needless to say, I enjoyed picking it up from his corpse and blowing him up every chance I got :biggrin:.

excuse me yan , but I also backed you up and didnt get a big thank you

I have school tommorow so I am denfinitely unactive for the whole year, except for the holidays.But when I was in florida last week, I rented cod black ops because the time was going too slow.after that, I have been soo attached to zombies.(I reached level 41 in 2 days). Then when I came back from florida, I was in nyc so realy in the moring. So, I took a long nap and had a dream. Guess what it was about........ zombies!? I guess playing too much videogames does screw up your brains but I dont care.

Also, I dont need to wear uniform to those who go to school because I go to the most gheto school in all of nyc where there are 16 year old in the 6 grade!!:sick:

wha...... GH IS DISBANDED???!! WHAAT AND BTW YAN. DARUKA HACKED AND SAID HE PUT YOUR NAME AS THE FIRST 1ST RANK ON THE GOLDENEYE LEADER BOARDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo mk fan thank u for backing me up and i cant play in the war vol because i wont be home and ill be inactive too becausre of school so see u guys next summer ill come on the website once in a while

FINAL REMINDER!

The war with WB is tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST. If you can make it, please leave a visitor message on my profile stating so.

Alright everyone, the war is TODAY. 8:00 EST, meaning the war is in an hour from the time of this post. We've got all the details down, so just meet up at http://xat.com/WCgoldeneyeclan when the time comes.

The details are:
Roster: Me, Unknown, Zanapher, and MKFAN20.
Cap: Level 38
Region: Aruba
Best of 7

Welp, it happened again. NO ONE SHOWED UP.

Look, I've gotten a ton of remarks that our clan is pretty much dead. And I'm starting to worry that it's true because no one shows up for wars or stuff we set up save for me.

The war is postponed to Thursday of next week at 8:00 EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry vol i though it was going to be central time i will definitely make it this time

Back