What a pushy mother!

Igor said:
Lol! I'm on the other end of this dilemma. We are getting a Wii on launch (+3 wiimotes +1 nunchuck +Zelda)...(I hope), but keeping it until Christmas for our family (me+wife+3 boys). They won't even know its waiting for them..so I'll be the one agonizing over not playing it for ..um...36 days! (arrgh!)

And no..I won't sneak it..if I wait Christmas will be that much more awesome!
But I HAVE DIBS!!!!!
Haha... that would be SOO hard.

But anyways, I feel your pain. I have to wait until Christmas too! But on Christmas I'm getting a huge haul of Wii stuff! It's gonna be great. :D

I think I may have to wait till Christmas, but oh well at least I'll know I have one and playing it then will kinda make it a lot more fun because of the extra wait

Just kill her.....lol. You could show her Cooking Mama or whatever it's called. I believe if everyone gave Wii the chance, just a 30 min sit down with a game that they have some type of intrest, they will love it. And just like some game editor or something said, Wii is truely the only next gen console, the rest are just video card upgrades.

I told my mom that all the Wiis would be out and you couldnt get them until next year....so thats basically a early christmas present! :)

Joe said:
I told my mom that all the Wiis would be out and you couldnt get them until next year....so thats basically a early christmas present! :)

it means she will get it early and hide it till XMAS!!! :lol:

No...shes giving me 150 dollars and my dad is giving me 200 and I will walk to Walmart and wait until it it gets in my hands!
man I would be pissed if my mom did that :lol:

My parents don't want me to get the Wii.

But I love the look on their face when I randomly mention something about the Wii and they look interested but quickly snap back into the "Your not getting it routine".

They used to be cool about this sought of stuff but ever since I started getting really good grades, like 6 A+ on my report card, they are all worried about what I spend my money on.

Wierd. I thought it would be the other way around.

Back