What about the games are they gonna be on cd's or what?

Oh nice question m7ticalm, well it will have 100 hours of gameplay what I heard

m7ticalm said:
ok. how long do u guys think that the games will last for, as in for example, how long it will take to complete zelda in comparison to the n64 question? do u think they will make games longer than the previous consoles?
I've heard this question a few times on this forum and the answer is no.

The amount of data on a disc does not dictate how long the story is, but instead how good the story looks (like graphics and physics). There are Gamecube games that are longer in hours than Xbox games, which had more space.

It's up to the developers to make the story long or short and also, there was already enough space on the GC discs and certainly will be enough space on the Wii discs for massive games.

well I heard twilight princess will be 100 hours gameplay

I like to explore them too! I don't like to finish a game without know what is there.. or there... or there! Anyway I like that it can be 100 hours gameplay.

Guys, just because LoZ:TP is 100+ hours of gameplay that doesn't reflect in general upon the length of the upcoming Wii games, look at Wild World on the DS as an extreme example :p that has over a year of playability on a tiny cartridge. It's up to the developers to make a long story, many snes games had huge intricate stories, the Wii will just be able to have better gfx and physics for the size of the media.

Taero, I totally agree with u, it can have also up to +200 and it doesnt care

100 hours.....thats WAY too much. ive hit 100 hours on one game ever. fftactics.....and by the end....i hated it....30 is good for a first time run through of zelda storyline...20 more for optional quests. this could jsut be the college student in me hoping i wont have to skip class like those loser WoWites i hang out with

Wow, 100 hours (for me that'll be at least 125). And yes, the games will be on standard DVD.

I think the longer the game the better... coz if I play a short game.. and complete it in like.. a day.. I don't feel the need to play it again.. (most the time) but if a game is very long, and i enjoy it, I think, yeah i'll play it again, and see what i've missed etc..

Wiired said:
I think the longer the game the better... coz if I play a short game.. and complete it in like.. a day.. I don't feel the need to play it again.. (most the time) but if a game is very long, and i enjoy it, I think, yeah i'll play it again, and see what i've missed etc..

Me too. I also like finding secrets and such.

Man 100 hours is a good amount of time for a Zelda game anyway you can do something then put it down then pick it up and do something more etc.
Completely off topic when you get Zelda TP will you play into the early hours of two days after you got it like a 60+ hour marathon of zelda...

Back