what comes after brawl?

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
now dont get angry but am i the only person who would actually like to see a super brawl game with nearly every game included like mixing mario v crash i think that would be an epic battle... spread the game across the platforms so it keeps everyone entertained... if they did this it would become the biggest selling game in history i can tell you that much... give the fans 1 year to come up with a list of people then choose the 100 best... now dont tell me wii cant support this go check out DBZ BT3 that game has over 130 playable characters story mode and several tourny modes as well... ill leave you with this wouldn't you love to see spryo V bowser i know would!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you crazy microsoft, sony and nintendo working together along with the other game publishers hahahahahahaha that will never happen and also more fighter means less quality unless the game takes FOREVER to come out becuase less fighters means more time per character. Thats why its coming out feb 8th now becuase they added sonic plus other people so they need more time to polish. QUALITY NOT QUANITY. And if this is flaming im sorry

i think thatd be sweet. sonic vs. mario vs. master cheif vs. ratchet&clank vs. ???

not sure on this one, honest to god do you think nintendo would want Mario on the XBox or the PlayStation? If that happened Shigeru Miyamoto would Katana-stab himself shouting"I have dishonoured my company!" Although it would be damn sweet to see Master Chief and the Arbiter vs Jak and Daxter vs Mario and Yoshi vs Sonic and Tails...

and they could easily put Jak or Ratchet in a Smash game, unless their companies get purchased by Sony or Microsoft(NOT AGAIN)

I'm expecting there will be a game after Brawl that'll be like the MVC2 of SSB. It'll have all the characters from all SSB's and lots of new characters like over 50.

Cross-platforming never works as no-one would agree to it, especially for sole use on the Wii.

Why would Nintendo share their best multiplayer series and characters? People would only buy them on PS3 and xbox for better grafx.

Fire Flower said:
Why would Nintendo share their best multiplayer series and characters? People would only buy them on PS3 and xbox for better grafx.

thats a good point. make some games that will make people buy wii.

it would have to have the same graphics all around... and every single platform would win in this situation... it would still sell more on the wii because the wii has sold more consoles over the world... just think of the possibilities

Back