What do girls like on Valentines Day?

Skorpius77

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
I want to get a special friend of mine something but I don't know what to get her. What do girls like for Valentines Day?

candy or flowers...
if this is someone you know well and can spend time with her, then be sure you can spend time with her as you give the gift... maybe have a soda.. :yesnod:

candy if you she needs to wait a long time before she gets home... flowers could get crushed or freeze in her car...

I was thinking some chocolate, a little teddy bear, and a card?

It has to be high quality chocolate and don't get the teddy its to common and borring. Classic cards are the best it shows you have put effort in.

idjut said:
the bear can depend on her age and interest, yes?

yes. I dont know what to write in the card.

I asked her out once but she said she's not ready for a relationshiop yet so now I just want to let her know how I feel about her.

I mean...we are only in 8th grade -.-

Skorpius77 said:
yes. I dont know what to write in the card... said she's not ready for a relationshiop yet so now I just want to let her know how I feel about her. I mean...we are only in 8th grade -.-

candy, no roses, a little bear if you think she is into the bear.

write no more than 1 sentence... maybe 2... practice on paper allot before you write in her card... just let her know you very much appreciate her company... make sure it doesn't sound like you're pushing for a relationship this very day...

make sense?

idjut said:
candy, no roses, a little bear if you think she is into the bear.

write no more than 1 sentence... maybe 2... practice on paper allot before you write in her card... just let her know you very much appreciate her company... make sure it doesn't sound like you're pushing for a relationship this very day...

make sense?

yes I know. Im going to take it nice, easy, and slow...

Frogger said:
Cook for her like a professional cheapskate.

I don't want anything, maybe a card.

WHICH IS IT?

I can't promise a V-day card ):

But a "Between V-day and April" card...who knows.

Back