What do girls like on Valentines Day?

FRuMMaGe said:
Chocolate is fattening...
That's exactly what I was saying, I don't understand your point, sorry?

Tyler - <3 <3 <3

Celeste said:
That's exactly what I was saying, I don't understand your point, sorry?

Tyler - <3 <3 <3
I know, I meant to put a question mark after it. It was ironic :lol:

Candy Hearts with the little writing on them and a Stuffed Bear is your best bet.
You don't want to over do it.

anything else? what should i say to her when i gie it to her? when should i give it to her?

Being the shy person that I am, I would put it somewhere for her to find. Somewhere she wouldn't expect, not like sitting on her desk xD

Skorpius77 said:
anything else? what should i say to her when i gie it to her? when should i give it to her?

You should say "Happy Valentines Day", and give it to her whenever you see her that day. If its any easier, try to give it to her when shes not around her peers.

I dunno if I'd agree that girls don't like chocolate. Just because its not particularly good for you doesn't mean its not liked or appreciated. I would shy away from a large box and go with a small box though :p

Perfume/lotion etc is also good, but I dunno if thats a little serious for being in 8th grade and not being in a relationship.

I would say a card and a small box of chocolates is very appropriate. Nothing fancy, nothing huge. Just something to show you're interested. Victoria secret short shorts would come later on in the relationship in my opinion.

I totally agree with you Celeste, but I dunno if it applies as much for 8th grade and not in a relationship yet. I think at this point its less about the gift and more about the gesture. If she likes you its not hugely important what you get her really, just that you get her something.

Last edited:
Well if she's ANYTHING like mine, get her one of these:

sweham_lg.jpg

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/retro-sweet-hamper/index.html
Not sure if you want to spend $55 on her though...

I'd still go for the dinner date.

Brawny said:
Skorp? Skorpius?

There something you want to share, man? XD

He copied me I swear! I was clearly here first!

I think he got banned for making a thread related to boobs or something.

Last edited:
Back