What do girls like on Valentines Day?

Oh, I reported him on that :)

I thought you had amazingly predicted that he was a dupe account.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh, I reported him on that :)

I thought you had amazingly predicted that he was a dupe account.

No way, I'm so much more loveable.

I made a brownie cake once for a girl's birthday. That definitely goes over well.

He may be loveable, but I'm a teddy bear...

(According to quite a few of my female friends, meh whatever.)

the box o chocolates are getting old, so i buy my girl her favorite candies and put them in a fancy bag to make it look nice lol and i take er out to eat and a movie, get her a nice piece of jewelry..i like to make valentines day more special than anniversaries since its a holiday type thing

It is always a good idea to do something new, but as long as it's not straying from the point you're trying to make. I think chocolates are a good add-on, but definitely not the main-event, know what I mean? A personalized teddy bear or something related to a common interest is always nice, I mean there are thousands of things you could do, just what fits is what you need to go with.

Theres This Girl I Like And We Were Goin Out But Now Were Not...
Weve Both Got Feelins For Each Other But Its Kinda Complicated...So I Dont Know Whether To Get Her Somethin Or Not...:sad:
I Need A Bit Of Help...!

Wii-Bhoy said:
...We Were Goin Out But Now Were Not... Weve Both Got Feelins For Each Other...So I Dont Know Whether To Get Her Somethin Or Not...:sad: I Need A Bit Of Help...!
do the sensible recommendations you read above which suits your situation...

it doesn't have to be all that valentine-ish... simply do/give something you know she likes... and if you want to show you want to be a couple again, add the box of candy or a single flower. :yesnod:

just remember that the flower is at risk at being damaged before she gets home...

Last edited:
Thanks idjut!:smilewinkgrin:
You Know About Valentines Alright!:lol:
Ill Think Of Something!

Get them anything. If they like you, they'll like your present. You can't go wrong!

-If you know the girl and know of any films she loves, get her it on DVD - cheap, easy, she'll definitely like it. Then you can even watch it together, seeing as you got it her.
-I'd personally go for a chocolate lolly pop - a cute related romantic one though, rather than something symbolising your desire to marry her.
-Same goes for the card - can't go wrong with Me To You.
-I'd go for a Me To You teddy as well if anything. Shows you have quality.

Damn the missus is lucky.

Back