What do I need for Wii?

A couple of people here have recommended a GameCube controller to play VC games. I suggest you get the classic controller instead because some classic games like Mario World and Donkey Kong Country are very hard if you play them with the GC controller. I tried it once, it's painful.

CantGetAWii said:
Well, I personally would wait to buy an extra wiimote and nunchuck.
I have, and I found myself satisfied with Wii Sports. So if you want to keep the cost down, do that, but also be sure to pick up a game as well.

Zelda Twilight Princess is great, and Metroid Prime 3 is excellent.
Then later on down the road, you may want an extra wiimote and nunchuck.

And if you really liked Wii Sports, there is Wii Play, where you get 9 different mini-games as well as a wiimote, so its a good deal if your looking into getting another wiimote.

Also, by Christmas there will be more great games out, so its a good time to pick up a Wii.

CantGetaWii is right just time it. get a qii now and worry about the accessories later. just buy the console now because Nintendo annouced that they may not be able to get more wii for the holidays and if they cant then you wont see a wii till later after the holidays. so if i were you buy it now with a game or two like Mario Strickers charged and Wii play.

Back