What games dissapointed you

I wasn't really really dissapointed with warioware but after gamespot gave it a 9.2 I thought it would be wonderful...its been building up some dust as none of my friends are interesting in playing it, but I'd probably give it a 6.8/10.

Mario Party 8.. Even With The Wii Remote It Not Fun.. Mini games way too short and it the same has the last 7 :)

Most wii games are dissapointing,but there is one wii game which I am sure it will amaze us,super smash bros brawl,if that game is not perfect I don't know what will.

I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution and Call of duty 3.

I found out call of duty 3 sucks for wii cause no multi,but kicks ass in xbox 360 cause of online.

But Pokemon is good game but it doesn't like wow OMG it is the perfect game me.

I like it for 3 D battles lol.

Does the game have anything besides colosseums and online battles?

Like minigames?

Red Steel. I was expecting that game to actually be good, but I couldn't get into it and I thought that the controls were crap.

wario2ooo said:
What?
Zelda was good.. but not great.. which is what I was expecting so it was a dissapointment.

I'm unable to play Mario Strikers for more than an hour at a time.. it gets boring too quickly.

Yoshi Dude said:
Mario Party 8.. Even With The Wii Remote It Not Fun.. Mini games way too short and it the same has the last 7 :)
lol its a disappointment at first but if your playing it with friends then its funny as hell to play xD .....

Wii Play....even with the wiimote its not worth the extra 20$can....

I gave it to my stepfather a casual gamer he only play wiisports and wii play...lol

looks like nintendo wont make money on casual gamer....

Back