What is Right and Wrong?

I still think that if a human were born into no civilization whatsoever, they would still have some form of morality.
I on the other hand subscribe to the idea of "tabula rasa", i.e. children are born with no built-in morals or knowledge. If we were born with an innate sense of morality, then why do we have different ideas of what is moral? There's not one subject which everyone on Earth thinks "this is immoral".

Wrong: Having 8 kids while you have 6 already under the age of 7 while looking like Angelina Jolie.

Maybe they'll have a baby off later or something? Sorry to interrupt by the way, just wanted to let that out after reading about this the other day.

Wrong: Having 8 kids while you have 6 already under the age of 7 while looking like Angelina Jolie.

Maybe they'll have a baby off later or something? Sorry to interrupt by the way, just wanted to let that out after reading about this the other day.
I don't see anything necessarily wrong with having loads of kids. What's wrong is the fact that she had all those kids via IVF while being a single parent with no job.

I thought doctors in America charged for their services? I don't think she could have afforded all those IVF treatments.

We don't establish morals because of religion, I don't think many people go by that. However we communicate, (we meaning absolutely every animal) we do it because we want to survive. This is nothing to do with "Am I doing the wrong thing if I kill that guy?" because ages ago, you'd be thinking "Is it to my benefit for me to kill that guy and will his friends come after me?". Animals are still like this because they think in the moment. I doubt any mother would stop being maternal finding her child is dead and then they instantly progress to "Hey, this child might make me a good dinner." When religion came along there was the aspect of things being morally wrong, but it was developing anyway, religion just happened to be there at the same time and wrote down the rules, which governments are set up on now. It's not taking credit for it.

Back