What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

ABC said:
Your best bet is to start a little fund and save AT THE VERY LEAST $300. $100 will get you some junk that isn't even wortth being surround sound. If you are willing to do that then I will recommend a system for you.

alryt ill get at you after the holidays!

Equis said:
alryt ill get at you after the holidays!

Sure thing man, once you experience surround sound, there is no other way to game man. It's simply amazing.

ABC said:
Sure thing man, once you experience surround sound, there is no other way to game man. It's simply amazing.

speacially now with the wii builtin speaker on the wii-mote

Equis said:
speacially now with the wii builtin speaker on the wii-mote

**** yeah, that is just an added extra, once you experience surround sound while gaming, you will be blown away.

i just got $$$$$400 for my birthday so NOW i got 1000 dollars AUS in my bank and by the wii launch ill have around $1150 but i dont want to get my bank ballance lower than $600 wich might be a challenge with all the games coming out, haha.. so all in all ill have around $550 for the wii:smilewinkgrin:

Well seeing as my parents are buying me my Wii for chirstmas I wont get to play it untill december 25th :( But currently I have $100.00 saved up for games and such.

HawaiianMoon said:
Aloha!
$450.00 budget at launch, Wii, Zelda, Extra Remote & Wii Glove...
150.00 budget every month there after. I wish I could get more...gotta pay the bills. lol
I noticed you mentioned "Wii Glove" what is that?

I have about $350 set aside for the Wii, maybe a lil' more. I want to get a Wii, Zelda, and prolly another Wiimote. Do we know yet if the Nunchaku comes with the Wiimote,when bought seperate from the Wii?

HawaiianMoon said:
Aloha!
Its a glove thingy that you put on your Wiimote so you can identify your wiimote...it's cool 4 different colors i think.

wiistore08kk6.jpg

I have only 1 dollar :(
So I cant buy anything unless I turn in all my xbox,g-cube,gbsp, etc. games and consoles :(:mad5: But hopefully I get the wii for Christmas :yesnod:

i am looking at about $500.00 launch day. Preordered Rayman, Zelda, 2 classic controllers, the component cable, xtra wii controller and numchuck. Still debating about madden

I preaty much have no money at all, at one point i had about $300. But I spent it all on a new DS Lite, and other games ect. So all togerther... I only have about $77 in my Wii fund. I know, Im a moron.

Back