What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

NateTheGreat said:
My Wii budget is sort of up in the air right now. I've got a little over $300 in the bank from my summer job and some extra from my birthday and weekly yard work, but my mom wants me to actually save my money for once.

The truth is, I don't know if I can justify a new console. I haven't played a videogame in probably a month and during the summer, I hardly played at all. Maybe it's because I'm on here too much, talking about videogames instead of playing them.

If I do end up getting Wii on it's release, I'll get Zelda, Red Steel, and Far Cry (if it's still a launch title). I really want atleast three games so I don't get bored or fed up with one or two. I also really want to get an extra wiimote/nunchuk, which will run like $60+tax=$70! I think Nintendo needs to lower the price of that; rediculous IMO.

I think I just need to quit spending sooo much time online and more time gaming....but right at the moment, I'm feeling lazy.:D

I actually consider playing games lazy but your way is much better :lol:

*Points to sig*

Again, my budget is $1,000 dollars. I'm also buying a TV, a TV cabinet stand thing, and some chairs for my room. =D

Jenova said:
*Points to sig*

Again, my budget is $1,000 dollars. I'm also buying a TV, a TV cabinet stand thing, and some chairs for my room. =D
A new TV?? whoa you want the wii to be perfect...lol my savings are about 300..or less...my mom is buying the wii im buying 3 games and probly one wiimote and numbchucks

Demon Slayer said:
A new TV?? whoa you want the wii to be perfect...lol my savings are about 300..or less...my mom is buying the wii im buying 3 games and probly one wiimote and numbchucks

I have a 13-inch TV in my room. So, that's just not good enough for the Wii. xD

Oh Poor Thing...13"!! man do i ever feel like giving you money to make you buy something bigger...lol...

Demon Slayer said:
Oh Poor Thing...13"!! man do i ever feel like giving you money to make you buy something bigger...lol...

I'm getting between a 24" and 30", so yeeeah. xD

Playing the Wii on a 13" would just be disrespectfull, and make my Wii very sad.

Jenova said:
I'm getting between a 24" and 30", so yeeeah. xD

Playing the Wii on a 13" would just be disrespectfull, and make my Wii very sad.
Good luck to you man...whoa 13..you would just kill the ..that TV is not wordy for such a machine...that machine is GOD!!!!...Praise The Wii

Wiiboy93 said:
Im also buyin a new TV and Stand

i was thinkin about that and a sorround system....but then im sure i will lose all sence of reality

example:work,eating,goin to the bathroom,sleep,communication with others [ill just let my mii do that for me].

Before you guys buy surround sound, let me know. I do audio for a living so it's my thing and I would be glad to help you pick the best system for your money.

ABC said:
Before you guys buy surround sound, let me know. I do audio for a living so it's my thing and I would be glad to help you pick the best system for your money.

what can i get with $50?

may b $100 :aureola:

Equis said:
what can i get with $50?

may b $100 :aureola:

Your best bet is to start a little fund and save AT THE VERY LEAST $300. $100 will get you some junk that isn't even wortth being surround sound. If you are willing to do that then I will recommend a system for you.

Back