What Rating Will IGN Give Brawl???

10/10. I don't see why they wouldn't give it that score. I haven't heard any complaints from the people who played the demo, so.......

Brawl builds up off of Melee, and they gave melee a 9 somethin out of 10, so I'll say 9.8-10

Well, their biggest gripe from melee seems to have been improved (subspace emissary is gonna ROCK, especially since it's co-op so my twin and I can play at the same time) so it's gonna probably be higher than the score from melee.
What was it exactly?

i say 9.8/10 or maybe even 10. they might say how the online is a bit weak. other then that, they cant really complain about anything except for the delays.

just think about what gamers were expecting from mario galaxy.

that should tell you something about what ssbb!

Shoko said:
10/10. I don't see why they wouldn't give it that score. I haven't heard any complaints from the people who played the demo, so.......

Brawl builds up off of Melee, and they gave melee a 9 somethin out of 10, so I'll say 9.8-10
Well brawl is the most expected game for the wii, and if they don't get what they want they will probably deduct atleast .1 point(S)

Probably this time, they'll pass on the tenth rating and give it a 20/10 or something like that.:lol:

And keep in mind that IGN (and even X-Play) are big Smash Bros fans, so wheather they'll be a little buyest or not, it should get a 9.7+

Back