What religion are you?

What's that got to do with manga?
You mean the "NOW YOU WILL MUST DIE" bit?
It was from Dirty pair the second book (I forget the name)
(Why was the anime of it so shite and changed)

Im a Christian. However I'm not one of them "God hates fags" people or one of them "your religion is bad and you are going to hell" people. I'm all for gay rights and gay marriage and I don't care what religion you are. Hell my ex is bi and is a Wiccan.

I kinda want to have sex with you. You're from the UK, smart and an atheist.

The amount of Anglophiles on here- you may as well be walking through post-D-Day Normandy in 1944.

Anyways, I'm a Christian. I'm not going to justify myself:- this isn't a debate topic.

I've been reading into Islam a lot lately. Suffice to say, if Christianity was abolished, I'd be the first to convert to Islam. I honestly think it's the closest thing to Christianity, and I'd feel at home by going on pilgrimages to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem.

I find it a bit interesting, and it puts things in perspective. Makes me wonder why so many Muslims, Christians and Jews all hate each other when they have so much in common.

the problem is that their CORE belief is very different. the thing that makes a christian a christian (Jesus being God), is not 'truth' in islam or judaism.

im a Christian.

Who said anything about going out? As long as they're legal...

zorro_msn_zorrillito-21.gif
.. wha-...

zorro_msn_zorrillito-10.gif
... what if below 16 was legal?

Back