What the hell is that?...

Blackjack said:
to me it looks like a horse shoe with a string tied around it....mounting and dismounting your horse?
that's what I'm thinking, they have said certian grass can be played to "summon" animals maybe this is a horse flute necklace or something of that nature.

now that you mention an instrument, it does look like theres a bell on it....idk that might just be a knot or something having to do with that "string"

Blackjack said:
to me it looks like a horse shoe with a string tied around it....mounting and dismounting your horse?
I thourght about that for a bit seemed plausable but then relised wouldn't that just be an A button thing (the action button)

ghghgh14702 said:
that's what I'm thinking, they have said certian grass can be played to "summon" animals maybe this is a horse flute necklace or something of that nature.

Thats Kinda What I Said A WHile Ago... ;)

It kinda looks like a rope to catch things.. OHH think man catching a horse in the wild then selling it for rubees!!! Man that would be cool

Its a kind of wistle. Thats the 1st thing u use to call epona in the game
(saw it in a video)

If you save it and zoom in, its a horseshoe on a string...I like the idea of a lasso, its cool. A bell? Not likely. And Midna is the face on the ^ of the d-pad...I'm super giddy whenever I think of this game:D And Link uses HORSE GRASS to call Epona, and HAWKWEED to call the Hawk...I've been googling TP since July...I have no idea what my sources are now:|

It kinda looks like something Link would put around epona's neck, and then use that string to steer her... Maybe? o.o

Jenova said:
It kinda looks like something Link would put around epona's neck, and then use that string to steer her... Maybe? o.o

if its around her neck...

Epona im so sorry

anyways, it could possibly be just to show you that your on your horse or something...which would be weird cause you can obviously see your on the horse...so yeah im out of ideas right now

its a whistle, thats the 1st thing you use to call epona in the game

(saw it in a video)

The Wii-mote is tight. There are a lotta people hating on the new controller. But for all the haters out there I have two words for ya "SUCK IT" (WWE DX signature line)

Back