What to put in the next Smash Bros

I would like to see paper mario become a character

Why??? I seriously doubt they'd put yet another Mario character in, seeing as his series outnumbers all the others in the game, but thats to be expected...

I would like to see paper mario become a character

..Bad idea. Simply put. :p Oh, and this thread isn't just posting about what characters to put in. Put detail into your posts please, especially if it's about a character.

Well it seems like the mods have been a bit more lenient on it.

Anyway, I would want:

Rayman
Master Chief(lol)
Dark Samus
Midna
Wolf Link (link can have his final smash be transforming into wolf link XD)
Buu
lol.

Read up.

My last few posts have been edited.

If you want to post a character idea, give a few details about it please. Thanks.

Paper Mario to me seems kind of pointless, but a stage or Assist Trophy from the series would work. I made a Flipside stage before that I may recreate soon.

Master Chief and Rayman, no. If anything, I can only see them as an Assist Trophy. But they are considerable still....Wolf Link (and Minda) could be another form of Link, like Zelda or Pokemon Trainer. Dark Samus would be best as a boss or Assist Trophy. We have actually made her as a boss on another Thread that was destroyed.

....whos Buu?

Arghhh.. I can't seem to post some reason.. Gonna try and edit in everything with this.

EDIT: Blaaaaah, stupid Wiichat.. Useless. Nevermind... Stupid thing won't let me do it.

:wtf:....Huh?......What were you going to post?

Yet again, Ive come up with a stage idea....but havnt I posted too many?....must....restrain....blah.

You should post it Nick, who cares if you've posted too many. Keeps the thread thriving. :thumbsup:

And I was going to post a few comments while quoting your previous post, but.. Wiichat just doesn't want to let me. -.-

You make it sound a lot worse than it sounds. Just because Goku is from an outdated(and often accused of being terrible)anime doesn't make him a bad character to throw in. He's got a very large pool of moves to work in, while I certainly don't approve of him in a character view(considering he's from an anime), he'd certainly be a unique and fun character to play as, yeah?

..Comparing him to Alf or Barney is taking it too far. x.o; Besides, this thread is for dreaming, not speculation of said dreams. It's obvious Goku or some other non-nintendo character has nearly a zero chance of getting in, but this thread isn't for deciding if a character would get it or not. It's for dreaming what would happen if the character/item/feature/etc. got in. Oh, and welcome to Wiichat by the way. :thumbsup:

First off, thanks for the welcome. Anyways, what I meant by throwing in the other random names next to Goku was first of all an attempt at a cheap laugh.
But what I'm trying to say is that, which I should have stated on in he first place, I feel ever since we've added third party characters into smash it has now opened up the doors to many different possibilities for some characters very far outside of the nintendo realm. To some this might be a good thing. I'm afraid it could cause some kind of domino effect where the rules on who gets into the game becomes so fluid it isn't about nintendo history or even video game history anymore. It just becomes Mugen for the wii consel.
Not that I hate mugen, or Goku for that matter, but I had always felt like Super Smash Represented history to me and the memory of growing up with nintendo characters. But like I said, that's soley me commenting back with my opinion.

I just realised that even though Team Rocket was in the Poke'mon Yellow game, they were mostly exclusive to the anime, so that makes my Goku bashing hypocritical, lols.

Self-pwn

Back