What to put in the next Smash Bros

its crazy...i thought this thread was the other, and that the other was this one, and that this was the other even when the other was this one.

See what i mean? STROKE! :lol:

I've been thinking about multi-selection Final Smashes for a long time. Each character should have two or three different types, i.e. offensive(their regular one), defensive(more about healing or taking less damage while being more able to attack, longer throwing projectiles, etc.), and supportive(only useful for team battles, probably increases your team mates' attack, speed, priority, etc. by a huge amount for a short amount of time - much more effective than any other smashes you'd use to transform offensively/defensively). It'd also give things a better replay value, and more unpredictability - makes things more lively.

Yeah, but how would they be chosen? Would it be random each time, or should there be a different Smash Ball for each? Maybe it could depend on what button you press?

If you insist, Ill post yet another stage. Im getting the idea that Im getting a little carried away with this.....

Wigglytuffs Guild
The place from the second Mystery Dungeon game. It was a very.....strange place, but I liked it a lot. The characters there were awkward too. But lets get on with this, yeah? The stage is somewhat similar to the Spear Pillar. There are two halves. The top one is above ground, and the bottom one is underground in the main room. On the top section, there are two totem poles that act as walls, along with a single platform. In the middle of the top section there is that footprint thing do you know what Im talking about? that when attacked, it will spin around allowing you to drop to the bottom half. Also on the bottom half there will be many character appearances, such as Wigglytuff and Chatot, but none of them will attack or affect the battle. Heres what it looks like:

_-------------_
l-l----____---l-l
l-l____s____l-l

The S represents the spin platform. There are no hazards on this stage, only obstacles.

Like it?

Last edited:
I improved the picture a bit, by the way. Yeah, I think its one of my best works.

Who here agrees we need more things for Stage Builder? The one in Brawl was good, but could use a lot more things, such as water and breakable blocks. More backgrounds too.

Heres some object ideas:

Breakable Block
Bumper
Water
Item Block
Warp Pipe
Bomb Block
Spin Block
Fire Shooter
Electricity Shooters
Water Shooter
Lava
Acid
Cannon
Enemys (Goombas, Koopas, Ockoroks, etc)
Wind Blower
Laser Shooter

Backgrounds:

Desert
Arctic
City
Ocean
Underwater
8-bit
Volcano Land

If you guys can suggest anything else....

Its not boring, but it is kinda bland. They missed a lot of good things that should have been in.

What about this: a sidescrolling stage builder. Wouldent that be cool? It would be hard, but possible.

Back