What to put in the next Smash Bros

Wow Nick, a stage with obstacles? That's really original. The spin platform is very unique, and that's the second stage with walls. My only complaint is that the walls shouldn't exist down there. I honestly can't remember if the totem poles go under ground(I believe they don't), but you're basically boxed in at the bottom of the stage since you need to hit the spin platform to get back up. Otherwise it's just a stalemate until a wall breaks. So get rid of the walls below and it's a perfect stage, yeah? Just for the sake of the stage being more fair to fighters without Star KO moves(Sonic, Diddy, etc.).

And ofcourse, I entirely agree with all those stage builder parts you said. Stage builder was really lackluster from what it could of accomplished.. Every piece will obviously help build some crazy-fun stage, yeah? Last time you posted those(before the apocolypse), I agreed anyways. :lol:

I dont think the walls will be to big of a problem. BTW, the totem poles are on top of ground. The walls on the bottom are just...well....rock walls.

Hrmm.....this group isnt as lively as I expected.....stupid apocalypse.

Well, the guild didn't have any breakable walls, it was just a round area, hence why it's a grounded stage. The breakable walls on the bottom just don't fit, and as I said, can make the stage almost neverending and sort of luck based. I'd really love the stage if the walls weren't on the bottom half, but with them the stage is just.. camper heaven. Bleh. It's ironic how such a small feature can ruin an entire stage, IMO.

The bottom half is an underground cave area, and the walls act as the walls of the cave. But I suppose I can get rid of them.....

:sick: I hate having to double-post to revive this place......

.....sure....so, does anyone have any new ideas or something?

Hmmm....I also happen to be out of stage ideas, no matter how crazy that may sound. My poor thread is going down in flames.....

What about a pinball machine

I'm not good with details but what about like there are weaker versions of the bumper everywhere, and if you die you respawn and get launched back to the feild by (ynow that thing u pull to shoot the ball), the course pretty much pushes you up and down tubes every now and then.

Lots of lights and sound gotta have lights and sound !!!

LOL oh my god, that stage would be epic. Seriously. It can have Waluigi's Pinball music from Mario Kart DS too. XD A pinball stage would be very amusing, wouldn't it? The respawning into the ball launcher is the best part though, lol. Don't you just want to launch Jigglypuff into a pinball machine sometimes? :D

I have launched Jiggly into a Pinball machine. What, you think I havnt attempted making a Pinball Custom Stage? I have, and succeeded.....of course without the bumpers. Let me just think up an idea for a better version....

I'll tell ya what NOT to put in the next smash game....the freaking tripping. >_>

Damn. ****ing. Straight. Seriously. XD Why oh why did Sakurai have to screw us over with that.. One of the worst game mechanics in any game ever(yes, there's worse, trust me).

Thank you, I didnt even have to revive it myself this time.

The tripping really needs to go. Unless a character trips another character, then it seems OK. But not accidental....I cant imagine anything worse than that.

I had an idea about weaknesses and resistances, like in Pokemon. Pretty much, some characters take more damage from one kind of attack, and less from another type. Like, Bower resists Fire attacks by a bit, but is weak to ice or something. Few characters should probably have these, and even then the difference should be somewhat minor. I dont think knockback should be affected at all, through.

So what do you guys think? Would it work, or is it a terrible idea?

Back