What would you do to get SSBB in your hands literaly at this exact moment?

wario2ooo said:
lol....solidkirby

im snake kirby!

i will dress up as kirby and talk like him for a few days
How bad is it that I based my name on a screen shot?
laugh.gif

If I had Brawl right now? Hmmmm...

I'd probably take a tortilla, smear some sour cream on it, and eat it. Then I'd get a glass of milk... And drink it...
Then I'd go on a bike ride... Probably call some people. Maybe make a post or two on Wii Chat. Play a bit of Medal of Honor...

I've give my pinky toe, But not my soul just for a video game, Even though im a big Smashbros fanboy i don't think i'd ever give my soul away

i would pay around 200 buks for it.. australian of course=D... whta would i do for it umm not much apart from money as their wouldnt be much of an online thing=D

I'd pay an exorbitant amount of money. I had a dream the other night actually that it came out and I bought it and everyone was satisfied and more.

I don't think I'd do anything illegal. I wouldn't pay 200 for it either. Although I absolutely would pay the 200 if it was recognizably an early copy. With some sort of special edition case that noone else had. I would do a lot more for that than just a regular copy. Then again I probably wouldn't play it either and keep it's seal closed because it would sell like mad. And then I could buy 2 or 3 SSBB in February..... I'm not sure why I would need that many.

Back