whats the big deal with mario galaxy?

And also because critics are already calling the game perfect despite only playing a demo.

I'M HAPPY about the game because there's no stupid water tank on your back...your just mario, normal mario...the only thing i dislike is that he's jumping from planet to planet...:confused:

White Knight said:
Because it stars the world's most popular and well known video game character, that's why.
oh and i would say that sonic and mario are both pretty much the same popularity.

i like SOME mario games but not all of them. I breezed by new super mario bros and did not enjoy it very much prefered sonic rush............

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i like SOME mario games but not all of them. I breezed by new super mario bros and did not enjoy it very much prefered sonic rush............
Sonic rush was one of the few sonic games that kicked mario's ass!

almost every mario platform style game has brought something new with it, i'm sure this game will not disapoint fans. also you know nintendo is going to put everything thing can into this game.

Hybrid said:
oh and i would say that sonic and mario are both pretty much the same popularity.

BS. I'm not even sure I would put Sonic in the top five. Pac-Man is far ahead of Sonic in terms of being more well known. Mario surpassed Pac-Man 10-15 years ago, and has reigned ever since. Mario games have sold 200 million games. Sonic is just a tiny fraction of that (43 million). Grandmothers know Mario, not that stupid little hedgehog.

White Knight said:
BS. I'm not even sure I would put Sonic in the top five. Pac-Man is far ahead of Sonic in terms of being more well known. Mario surpassed Pac-Man 10-15 years ago, and has reigned ever since. Mario games have sold 200 million games. Sonic is just a tiny fraction of that (43 million). Grandmothers know Mario, not that stupid little hedgehog.
my grandma has no idea who any of those guys are
and sonic is more well known than pacman but mario your probably right
but how do u know about how many games were sold
??

I look at it this way, Nintendo is not slacking off. They want to make sure they make the best friggen system since the 64 (gc sukd in my opinion sry for that lol) Zelda was amazing on the 64 than they come out with Windwaker (in my opinion sukd again, lol REAL SRY FOR THAT) Anyways Mario 64 was SOOO wicked i still love it so much number 1 on my list, than the gc's "Sunshine" came out, like cmon why would you make that your next mario game, anyways Zelda Twilight Princess is an amazing game and i believe Galaxies will be to, and like many have said above it will bring back memories or 64 which will make me feel tingly inside again.

the disney seris managed to outsell metroid.Thats shocking!

i like mario and sonic so that was uncalled for......
i just ment this game dosent look up to much

I don't know who did this thread..maybe a new comer to Mario's games..but this new game Mario Galaxy seems to shield the Sunshine failure and follow 64's path and that's really good, I can't wait for it

Back