What's the first VC game you bought?

Gunstar Heroes - you work so hard to try to beat it and then it's over before you know it. Not very rewarding, but it's intense. It's a good beginning, but that's it, unless of course you have friends to play co-op with....but I'm guessing most of you don't.

7/10 for me.

Super Mario Bros :yesnod:

next will be Sonic...then maybe super mario world! :ihih:

I also want Golden Axe...I played the hell out of Golden Axe II when I was a kid and would love to get my hands on that...I dont recall ever playing golden axe one though...

My first six were in order first to sixth:

1)Simm City
2)Street Fighter 2
3)Castlevania
4)Mario Kart 64
5)Contra
6)Toejam and Earl

Those are my six VC games as I type.

fewfirstchoice said:
My first six were in order first to sixth:

1)Simm City
2)Street Fighter 2
3)Castlevania
4)Mario Kart 64
5)Contra
6)Toejam and Earl

Those are my six VC games as I type.

toejam and earl lol!! I will have to get that one also :)

I honestly dont remember much of anything about that game but I do remember I owned it ages ago! These old games bring back some crazy memories! The first time i cursed in front of my parents was when I was playing sega lol...they were so into the game they didnt even notice :)

MK64 as I neve rhad the chance to play it and SM64 about1 hour ago as I neve rhad the chace to play that and I'm pleaently impressed by the later.

I would get Oot but I played it on N64 and completed it years ago, so can't really see the point.

I must get back to Zelda TP almost completed it.

First game I downloaded was Bonk's Adventure, followed a few minutes later by Ristar. That was in December, between Christmas and New Year's Eve. Then in mid-January I downloaded Mario Kart 64, and in February I downloaded Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the same day.

Back