Whats Your Rank and Skill Level?(and EXP)

deadlydasher

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2
May 15, 2007
Im really wondering what everyone is on here because I really need a high rank and someone that seems good to do team slayer with.

IM currently

Exp: 252
Highest Skill: 41

Also here are some milestones i just recently got or about to get.

My 131st Stickie!
My 200th laser kill
My 342 headshot
Almost 100 killjoys
and Almost 1000 beatdowns

Highest Skill: 38 Lone Wolves
Exp. 187

Haven't been playing much Halo recently though due to midterms and more important stuff. May start playing again soon..

I just played with you last night Syntax lol =p we were owning i cant belive we caught up to da people where were beating us by like 12 lol. and are u getting COD4?

Highest Skill: 20,Team Slayer
EXP: 114
I literally started just last week ^^

Updated ranks..

StealthyNuck:

Team Slayer:34
Lone Wolves:40

ThatDamnNuck:

Lone Wolves:37

Gunnery Sergeant, Grade 2
Highest Skill: 10
Total EXP: 69

I play custom games mostly tbh.

Another Update..

StealthyNuck

Team Slayer: 34
Lone Wolves: 40
Doubles: 14

ThatDamnNuck

Lone Wolves: 42
Team Slayer: 12

Current Rank/Skill Levels

Highest Skill: 37, Lone Wolves
Total Exp: 338

(School has been canceled for the rest of the week due to the wildfires, so I have a lot of free time to get my levels/rankings up)

I havnt been able to play. Halo 3 broke my 360 for the 3rd time..1st time i cleared my catche then i did towel trick. ANd i dont wanna send it in espacially when im about to get CoD4 and if i do send it in the forget CoD4 im prolly get a CPU game..lol

I dont know cuz i only play on my girlfriends brothers account
but me and her arrent very good, so i dont think its very good, we dont win the game much haha

Im a lieutenant with 80 something exp. I could've been higher but my teams usually suck because they complain the whole match that they hate the game mode or don't even move....ocassionally i get a really good team and then we pwn!

x2 on the stupid team things.

My highest skill is 22 on ranked team slayer.
100 experiance
Captain Grade 1

I have been playing since it came out. I only play a few times a week however. Once Mario Galaxy comes out, I don't see playing this as much :)

Back