whats your second language?????

Dbomb3 said:
no sh*t? u lived in norway? im 100 percent norwegian.... But anyways i speak english and spanish
Lucky. I'd love to be 100% Norwegian. I'd be so hot xD.
It's my favorite country out of all I've been to (over 15 I think).

jeez thats alot of countries... and i guess thats where i get my dazzling looks from... what was norway like? (sorry for off topic)

Dbomb3 said:
jeez thats alot of countries... and i guess thats where i get my dazzling looks from... what was norway like? (sorry for off topic)
Nordic countries have the highest standard of living and gender equity in the world. Norway is the 2nd richest country in the world, (1st is Luxembourg) and it's ranked as the best place in the world to live by the UN, many years in a row. Norway also has the fairest employment practices

On a much less "raw statistic" note, this being a statistic fabricated by me, Norway also has the highest ratio of beautiful people :p

It's beautiful. You can see the sun at midnight. The air is fresh, the scenery is some of the prettiest non-tropical that I've ever seen. The people are so wonderful, everyone speaks english...they start learning at 5. Nothing on TV is dubbed, they air english broadcasts.

The Norwegian government should hire me for tourist purposes :p

French Spanish and English, and some german
French: Bonjour j'mapelle bladymir
Spanish: Hola nombre es Bladymir (i havn't spoken in spanish for a while)
German: EIN UNE BELINER!!!

I speak English and n00b.

This is a simple sentence in real English with good grammar.

HERE IS DA SMA SENTENCE BUT IN N00B LANGUAEG LOLS!!!!1!!ONE!!ELEVEN!!1!!

my first language is French but i'm horrible at it believe it or not..My second is English, but it's my most used one, and i'm currently learning japanese

Ma première langue est le Français, mais corroyer lais ou pas, je ne suis pas très bon. Ma Deuxième langue est l'anglais et c'est ma langue plus utilisée. Je suis entrain d'apprendre le Japonais.

The last thing i place was what i wrote in english xept i placed it french xD I don't know how to say that in Japanese so i'll show you how to order something in Japanese. Lets say i want some water i would say
"Misu o, kudasai" Misu=Water and o kudasai is baisicly asking if you can have some or ordering it.. so if you find the word different things in Japanese that you could order, like Beer for instance xD bakushu= Beer, there is also Biiru, and bi-ru Bakushu is the one i would use probly anyways you would say "Bakushu o, kudasai"

Yay now you all know how to order beer in japanese..arn't i nice ? xDD

Back