whats your second language?????

hindi
german (favourite)
spanish
french
canadian (hows the maple syrup stck comin eh?) or (wanna play some hockey tomorrow eh?) or (eh?)

vashivihan said:
hindi
german (favourite)
spanish
french
canadian (hows the maple syrup stck comin eh?) or (wanna play some hockey tomorrow eh?) or (eh?)
As a canadian...I have one thing to say to you......HAHAHAHA it's so true, people talk like that. Though, i don't..i think it's because i'm french and my French makes it so i have more of a none canadian english, though i don't have an french accent in my english. "eh" hahah classic

Demon Slayer said:
As a canadian...I have one thing to say to you......HAHAHAHA it's so true, people talk like that. Though, i don't..i think it's because i'm french and my French makes it so i have more of a none canadian english, though i don't have an french accent in my english. "eh" hahah classic

yes i talk like that all the time. its natural. its like our qwn language grunts and roars.

That's the thing, I've never been abroad and think it should be a choice if you want to learn a language; you can force a language onto me if you give me a free holiday, yeah! But I have no desire to learn it, and it was absolute torture. That C could have been used on a different subject, what a waste of a grade.

I was forced to do Spanish for a year too, that was even worse, I'd rather visit France over Spain any day. I can't roll my tongue either.

Frogger said:
I'd rather visit France over Spain any day. I can't roll my tongue either.

i'd rather visit france too... the US has lots of spanish speaking people, though. i would actually be able to use it. :yesnod::yesnod:

ICH BIN EIN BELINER!!!!!!!!!

(if you wanna know what it means ask and i'll tell you)

Back