whats your second language?????

Wii_NINJA said:
ok now tell me what other language(s) you speak and puts some words in that language if you want to

for me i can speak German and Furry

German: Hallo, wie ghet's? Ich bin Wii_NINJA

Furry: Yiff, yip, bark

I also speak german (or atleast im learning it.) I'm only in german 1 with a 76 quarter grade though.

Guten tag. Sehr gut, danke. Und du? Ich heiße Disturbed.

I think thats correct grammar. I'm not sure though, as we learned that back in the begining of the year.

disturbed said:
I also speak german (or atleast im learning it.) I'm only in german 1 with a 76 quarter grade though.

Guten tag. Sehr gut, danke. Und du? Ich heiße Disturbed.

I think thats correct grammar. I'm not sure though, as we learned that back in the begining of the year.

from me you get an A+ because you are using correct grammer.

sehr gut Disturbed

Wii_NINJA said:
from me you get an A+ because you are using correct grammer.

sehr gut Disturbed

Danke

I wish I had an A+ in German. I'm pretty sure I just failed my last vocab quiz, so that doesn't help much lol.

english, some french, german, spanish, sign. proficiency in pig latin and ass kicking.

ok now tell me what other language(s) you speak and puts some words in that language if you want to

for me i can speak German and Furry

German: Hallo, wie ghet's? Ich bin Wii_NINJA

Hello, how are you? I am Wii_NINJA.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My second language is German. I recently got an A* (read 27/30) on my coursework. I am seriously considering whether I would like to pursue it at A Level. I've also done a year of Spanish and French, and, thanks to the Government's language scheme, did not get a choice on whether i wanted to take a language to GCSE or not.

I chose German. French and Spanish are both Romance languages, and are similar, whilst English is a cousin of German. German is the tenth most spoken language in the world, and is an official 'business' language of the EU. Plus, Austria, Switzerland and southern Germany are the Earth equivalent of paradise.

I've been taught French and Spanish, but I've been out of learning both for at least two years. I've forgotten a lot of it, the most I'll be able to do is shout out random French words and string 'em into English. How impressive.

Hello, how are you? I am Wii_NINJA.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

My second language is German. I recently got an A* (read 27/30) on my coursework. I am seriously considering whether I would like to pursue it at A Level. I've also done a year of Spanish and French, and, thanks to the Government's language scheme, did not get a choice on whether i wanted to take a language to GCSE or not.

Lol, GCSE German. Those were the days. I also got an A* on the coursework, as well as an A on the written exam. I got a B in the speaking exam. I managed to bag a C overall, so you can imagine how well I did on the reading and listening exams. It was just comedy.

Back