Whats your strongest pokemon?

My Ambipom got screwed in IVs but hes still good.

Nickname: Coconuts
31/19/31/31/31/31/12
252 SPD/252 ATK/6 HP
Jolly @ Life Orb
Fake Out/Arial Ace/Double Hit/U-Turn

Standard Technician Ambi but hes so annoying to others, lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
My Ambipom got screwed in IVs but hes still good.

Nickname: Coconuts
31/19/31/31/31/31/12
252 SPD/252 ATK/6 HP
Jolly @ Life Orb
Fake Out/Arial Ace/Double Hit/U-Turn

Standard Technician Ambi but hes so annoying to others, lol

Sooo clooossseee with the speed ant the attack, wow...
Was that one of wuddle's? I seem to rember it haveing simmlar stats...I cloned his twice, and have the annoyer ambi, and the last resort ambi (that is some epic Larfs right their, switch in the fake out, then last resort a team to tears)

No, I bread it myself. That Ambi's IVs were too much of a novelty to pass up, so I kept him.
Me and you need to link up, Strype. When you available for a battle?

Level 72 gyarados,
and my
level 64 Dialga

need help someone, im at the battle tower after the elite 4

where do i go now iv fought there completed one set of people, but the people wont let me past them till iv been to the battle towere even though iv been there and fought.

something iv missed?

oh and same

i had
red, blue, yellow
gold, silver

then didnt play it untill
Fire red

then i got Diamond and pearl, Heres a question you think they will bring out another one, to make it 3, they have with ever one so far

daviduk200 said:
Level 72 gyarados,
and my
level 64 Dialga

need help someone, im at the battle tower after the elite 4

where do i go now iv fought there completed one set of people, but the people wont let me past them till iv been to the battle towere even though iv been there and fought.

something iv missed?

oh and same

i had
red, blue, yellow
gold, silver

then didnt play it untill
Fire red

then i got Diamond and pearl, Heres a question you think they will bring out another one, to make it 3, they have with ever one so far

News Flash, You can still post questions to the Q/A thread, however, go up to the snowbound town up past mount cornett, then travel to the south end of the town, their is a mini peir that will take you to...GHASP the begining of the post-story game, their is a supriseing amount of content their and in little nooks and crannies you might have not noticed in the story mode

i can showcase my strongest pokemon i guess.. but there is soo many to choose from....

Pinsir
lvl 100
adamant
scarf

standard moveset... >.>

Feraligatr, standard dd-gatr

Typhlosion, look up yellowshark1130 on youtube

Azumarill, look up Tyko64 on youtube and watch the massive pwnage vid i have.... >.>

standard CB weavile

Kingdra with HP electric 70

relicanth with muscle band and the rock head/head smash combo along with rock polish

hippowdon with max hp and def, 6 evs in attack to put a fire fang dent into zong life orb/slack off combo.

Swampert, it has counter, Mirror Coat, Curse, and waterfall.. max sp. def and hp for mirror coat and curse for waterfall/counter

Massacre my brand new CB aerodactyl aerial ace, ice fang, stone edge, earthquake, it deals with most dragons, and covers for my other five pokemon, no matter what 5 i throw in, this covers for any of them.

my max sp. def blissey, lol, if i can get a jask, keep harden on it, and sacrifice some hp for defense, and pass a harden to blissey, its unstoppable....

my gorebyss, yes, a gorebyss..... max def, and max neutral sp. attack to use hydro pump and make a dent in anything that doesn't resist it or isn't a blissey, it has iron defense, amnesia, baton pass, and hydro pump, i can pass two iron defenses to bliss, and one amnesia, and it can't be stopped, even from the suicune meant to take it out... LOL! it lols at chomps, one iron defense is just a terrible threat to any physical sweeper

my shedinja, its simple, and instead of protect, it has shadow claw

cloyster-rape baby, 3 amnesia's from gorebyss, and a lead of one iron defense and it can not be stopped, its just a terrible thing to experience.. unless you have a nasty plotting thunderbolt porygon-z, or something like that, your screwed

Electrode, 400 speed so it can get some sp. attack in, for charge beam to really start working, and if i want, i can just slap explosion on it and CB it, then it can make blissey cry...

sp. sweeping electivire, it sounds rediculous, but if your in play with a blissey user, and they switch from blissey to a physical wall, they are screwed, works best with discharge support, max sp. attack, max neutral speed, specs for more sp attack. focus blast, for t-tar, flamethrower, thunder, hp ice

i also have a persian, but its exactly like strypes, i liked his idea, so i decided to borrow it, i got tired of my sp. persian not having swift...

Alakazam, psychic, focus blast, shadow ball, trick... its a trick-zam, if it doesn't have the opportunity to use trick, it gains a massive sp. attack bost from specs.

these are a few of the many i have.. yes, i have pokesav, but use it legitly.
some of these won't be seen for a while as i am re doing them for smogon standards, then altering them to fit my poke-personality, as i like to go out on a sweep, which is usually why i only have 1 wall on my team.. the others that aren't sweepers, are supporters...

btw, you guys should look up Kate Nash - Foundations on youtube ^_^ british import or something.

if you look hard on myspace you can find me, and a pic of me, although idon't like it very much, i don't have a choice, it was from my cell phone... which i was grounded from, im grounded now but my mom is letting me on for a bit, im still into pokemon, as you can see, and i missed you all during my ban, XD
sounds corny but i love wiichat and all my friends ^_^

dis still hasn't loaded our battle.... god dammit.

In Pearl...
My best ones are Gallade and Torrterra......
In Leaf Green....
My Blastoise and Crobat.......
In Collosam.....al Lv.100s....no Rare Candys or Cheats.....dont know......
In XD
LUGIA
In Emerald....All Lv.100 with Rare Candys and cheats....dont know.....
In Ruby.....
Swampert I think.........
Crystal.....
Fralagator and Slowbro

Last edited:
Back