Whats your strongest pokemon?

Timid Gengar and Adamant Mamoswine could sweep everything on this page, lol

My badly IV'd metagross is still my hero, which I guess is just a testment to the awsomeness of the gross.

Also, my new hero, SCARFMONCHAN!!!
He shall rule the universe.
And Cleaveland...
Becaue
HE CAN

Metagross kneals before Weezing

milotic lv 100 (female; modest nature)

surf, attract, dragonbreath (i love the 30%paralysis rate), recover
(part of an ice team)

HP 389
ATK 114
DEF 200
SPATK 327
SPDEF 349
SPD 190

i could've went for a sp.def nature, but i chose to go for sp. atk instead.

item: haven't decided (my ice team uses a baton pass/evasion strategy. by the time I send out my frosslass (has increased evasion in hail--abomasnow is used for that), it usually has 5/6 evasion and is holding brightpowder, and has attract...you do the math ;)

Evasion rules exist almost everywhere though. The only people who would allow that are n00bs.

My Milotic:

Milotic (Damio) *Male*
Bold @ Levtovers
IVs=31/20/25/19/23/3
EVs=148/0/100/140/122/0

Surf/IceBeam/Toxic/Recover

Works well on a Bronzong Trick Room team. Zong sets up a T.Room, someone sends out a fire type, switch Damio in on the fire move, his bulkyness absorbs it nicely, retaliate w/ STAB Surf.
Low speed IVs help.

Best on my Dancing Kingdra team.
STAB Surf + Rain = =x

EDIT: SubPetaya-Sunnybeaming Typhlosion would destroy your team Youkai

Last edited:
Just got out of the Elite 4
Give me a sec.

The other items are on my diamond version. if you can wait in wfc a few minutes, i'll have 'em for you.

wtf? you mean to tell me that a fundamental part of the game that has been around since r/b/y is not allowed on wifi?
well I don't consider it noobish at all to want to make an evasion-centered team. it's not my fault people just decided that "double team isn't fair"

wow this blows...

Back