Whats your strongest pokemon?

hey guys, any tricks that u know of with shedinja? the only use for him I can see is by doing a double battle and using skill swap...but nobody does double battles...
i once tried to train a shedinja but he kept losing against weak golbats who simply used bite or confuse ray (and he's slow so I couldn't even run away!)....and he gets killed by sandstorm and hail...and burns and poison...arrggg!

Last edited:
yeah but your STAB attacks would be even better if he had a spatk nature...though your defense idea is nice too...cuz now he's a tank pretty much.

wtf? you mean to tell me that a fundamental part of the game that has been around since r/b/y is not allowed on wifi?
well I don't consider it noobish at all to want to make an evasion-centered team. it's not my fault people just decided that "double team isn't fair"

wow this blows...

consider that one double team gives a 10% miss chance, and each one after that is an additional 10%, now pair that with a Pokemon with Sand Veil, and bright powders, your talking about adding a 30% miss chance to every poke. Now then consider that not certain pokes can use double team, every poke can use double team. Now give double team to a wall poke (such as cresslia), you end up eventually giving a 60% miss chance to a poke that unless hit very hard. To say, it took a gyrados with 6 dragon dances 2 waterfalls to kill a cresslia, imagine if double team was a fair strategy then? Any one could set that up, and then just sit their all day, and let your opponent just run out of PP, while they turn, and do the same damned thing.

hey guys, any tricks that u know of with shedinja? the only use for him I can see is by doing a double battle and using skill swap...but nobody does double battles...
i once tried to train a shedinja but he kept losing against weak golbats who simply used bite or confuse ray (and he's slow so I couldn't even run away!)....and he gets killed by sandstorm and hail...and burns and poison...arrggg!

The best Shedninja trick with skill swap, is using a bronzong, and choose either heatproof or levitate, and that will be your one weakness, on a bronzong. The trick to the Shedninja, is useing it last when you ensure you kill all users of Dark, Ghost, Flying, Rock, Fire moves, Shedninja, belive it or not, its a great UBER poke, To use in that format, but in terms of 2v2, bronzong, is possibly the BEST HERO in that format. Also, Smeargle Worry Sead Regigigas.

Don't worry Youkai, I feel the same way about that ridiculous Sleep Clause and such. Just don't battle anyone who wants to use restrictions.

But if you battle on smogon, be sure to State No Clauses. Those low rent losers are scared of anything unstructered. They'll end your battle and use it as an excuse to win.

Judge said:
Don't worry Youkai, I feel the same way about that ridiculous Sleep Clause and such. Just don't battle anyone who wants to use restrictions.

But if you battle on smogon, be sure to State No Clauses. Those low rent losers are scared of anything unstructered. They'll end your battle and use it as an excuse to win.

Thats why I often play with out sleep clause (personaly) that and hypnosis and sleep powder find there way (sometimes in multiples) in all my sets..

The only usefull Shedinja is the baton passing one.

Jolly @ Focus Sash
252 SPD / 252 ATK 6 HP
Baton Pass
Protect
Swords Dance
X-Scisors

Protect, Dance, protect (If against a Cresselia, I think STAB Danced X-Scisors will OHKO, but i'm not sure)
Otherwise, use Baton Pass to a Physical Sweeper (Gyarados and Garchomp are common)

OR

*same Nature/Item/EVs*

Substitute
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
X-Scisors

(My old, unorthadoxly risky Shed)

My Miloltic and Flygon. Will post stats lataa...
Post comments?

EDIT:
Kinda of off topic but would anyone give me anything for a Lv. 100 Hypno?
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Hypnosis
Substitute

Last edited:
Sounds pretty ass...
No thanks, sorry.

MY BAD!!! I thought we were talking about Ninjask.
heh heh

Shedinja, well, I think the only advice I can give is always have a focus sash on him.

Ditto has both genders o_O
*belongs in the trading thread*

My Scizor is one of my badassest. Anyone know a good move set? Mine really sucks right now.

Swords dance : Keeping it
Protect : Keeping it
Ariel Ace : Changing
Hyper Beam : Changing

any suggestions?

Fire Flower said:
My Scizor is one of my badassest. Anyone know a good move set? Mine really sucks right now.

Swords dance : Keeping it
Protect : Keeping it
Ariel Ace : Changing
Hyper Beam : Changing

any suggestions?

Heres a few good sets.

Baton Passer
X-Scissor
Swords Dance / Roost
Agility
Baton Pass

A Life Orb Sweeper
X-Scissor
Metal Claw / Iron Head
Agility
Roost

More different similar to above.
X-Scissor / Iron Head / Night Slash
Quick Attack
Swords Dance
Brick Break / Roost

Need a team player?
U-turn
Secret Power / Thief
Light Screen
Roost

And finely, a reversal set
Reversal
Night Slash / X-Scissor
Endure
Agility

Mostly, its reposting of smogon sets, and dont use hyper beam. Its bad. It's really bad. It's Reaaly Reaally bad. Unless its on say...choice specs porygon as a psudo explosion.

Back