Whats your strongest pokemon?

It'd be easier to clone on his own emerald cart and the ability could change upon evolution in DP so make sure you don't evolve it. Just go into the pokemon's summary and check the nature, gender and ability.

TYLER.......TYLER.....nice Tyler...be nice...BE NICE TYLER

ssbb_lover said:
LOL @ Kira being clueless...as always. :p

Put down the clue bat.....

Ok, to Kira....

Example.jpg

Here is an example of the stat page, as taken from seribii, the things we are primarly looking for.

Ability ; Nature

Not needed right now.
=================
IV's, I can (will) determine later for you, if you need.
EV's, I can clean them all off so you have a clean slate to work with.

Yeah, but if it doesnt have quick feet, then that's a real turn off...

IVs = Individual Values (a randomly generated number between 0 and 31 [random unless you breed specifically] that changes a pokemon's stat, the higher the number the higher the stat. An IV of 31 means the stat is flawless and will be as high as the pokemon can get it).

EVs = Effort Values (every time you defeat a pokemon you get invisible EVs. Every 4 per stat gives you an extra one stat point for that stat at level 100. Max a stat can be EVed is 255 which gives you 63 more points and a total max of 510 so you can max 2 stats or decide to spread the EVs around. If a stat has less than 100 EVs a vitamin [ie protein] will raise that stat 10 EVs and will not exceed 100 [meaning you can gives 10 of a certain vitamin to a "clean" pokemon].)

Nature multiplies one stat by 1.1 (raises) and multiplies another by 0.9 (lowers). So if you are going for anything physical you generally want a nature that lowers special attack and then raise whatever other stat you want. There are no natures for HP. There are also 5 neutral natures (Hardy, Docile, Bashful, Quirky and Serious iirc) which leave all stats alone.

With a mix of IVs, EVs, nature and pokemon's base stats you can determine what stats pokemon will have and that is how the wi-fi level up works, it uses all those things and puts them into the pokemon with what it would have with those at level 100.

Btw what are the nature and ability of Teddiursa (hopefully you haven't evolved it)?

Awwwwwwwe, no Quick feet TT.TT
Oh well, I guess a Guts Ursa w/Trick Room up can sweep a couple. Facade

Thats not to bad, Yea, trick room MONSTA
Just keeping it...I would use that in a doubles Trick Room Team...

Zong's EQ + Ursa w/Flame/Toxic orb in doubles = :[

Tails McCloud~ said:
Zong's EQ + Ursa w/Flame/Toxic orb in doubles = :[

Not quite as cool as power Trick Shuckle and bronzong...but thats pritty damned savage.

Back