Whats your strongest pokemon?

My Kingdra is still undefeated after 15 battles w00t! (but i know either Strype or massi4h are going to ruin his reccord ):

Tails McCloud~ said:
My Kingdra is still undefeated after 15 battles w00t! (but i know either Strype or massi4h are going to ruin his reccord ):

I might just have to clone it and add it to my collection....

What nature and gender is it? I bet Strype would clone it for us because [ZombieVoice]FOX...WANT...SHHIINY...URSASWEEPER...UUNNGGHH[/ZombieVoice]

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
What nature and gender is it? I bet Strype would clone fos us because [ZombieVoice]FOX...WANT...SHHNT...URSASWEEPER...UUNNGGHH[/ZombieVoice]

If it has Decent nature and decent (workable) IV's, hell yea, we can make it worth while....

Also, worth noteing, fox, when noteing about krystal....we mean...SF: Dragon Planet, or SF: Assualt Krystal? ? ? ?...and yes...verry nice.

SF:Adventures Dino planet
Also, I posted @ the Indigo Plateau...
It would be awsome to have a Green Ursa.

kiraownsurmom said:
want one
idk the nature,ill check
but i think i trained it with no rare candies
met at like...33 lol

Ok, so it is simi trained? It can be EV cleaned...Rare Candies are a good thing, Once it has it's EV's, their is no further gain of a poke that has a sweet tooth, or a poke that has been 733t grinding
It just depends on how it's IV's and Nature, (and to a lesser extent, it's abilty, I personaly, want a quick feet ursaring, with a good speed, and if possible, a speed boosting nature, and a decent attack IV to start with)

Last edited:
Yeah, it's Nature, Gender, and Ability if you please. (Gender because i'm nosey)

What is his Nature (Like Adamant/Calm/Modest/Serious etc)
Is it Male or Female
And is his ability Quick Feet?

Back