Also...
KINGDRA FTW!!!

RE-POST EDIT: -6:00 GMT US Central 1:00/1:15 AM - 4:00 AM

Tails McCloud~ said:
That's pretty rough. Best of luck, man.
Also...
KINGDRA FTW!!!

RE-POST EDIT: -6:00 GMT US Central 1:00/1:15 AM - 4:00 AM

I told you kingdra's draco meator was like a super ***** smack.

Yeah, and it's Swift Swim > any other S.Swim, lol

Yeah, but Metagross looks like a coffee table...

Metagross, is one of thoughts pokes, that If I could, I would totally have one IRL....totally my style.
Rember, in the deoxis movie, the owner of the metagross is just sitting on top of it as it walk/floats around? Yea. BAD. ASS.

I'd use it for a keg coaster
Poke I want IRL: Gliscor

My Gliscor has a very unorthidox moveset if you remember our Gliscor/Bronzong battle, Strype.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I'd use it for a keg coaster
Poke I want IRL: Gliscor

My Gliscor has a very unorthidox moveset if you remember our Gliscor/Bronzong battle, Strype.

Strype buys alchole for other people, and doesn't drink himself.

My Metagross would be my buddy, my table/ease of getting around dude, and of course, would be their, to smash things...oh how nice it is, to have a thing smasher. That and he "has a genius iq of 4 super computers" so...in theory...I can play half llife two on him...and wax philosophical with nice conversation....sweeeeet.

My Gliscor could fly/glide me where I needed to go (gas saver =3 ) and frighten small children by thunderfanging their parents.

Tails McCloud~ said:
My Gliscor could fly/glide me where I needed to go (gas saver =3 ) and frighten small children by thunderfanging their parents.

If you wanna get a children frightener...jsut get a MR. Pedo...I mean Mr. Mime....
Creeps me out stil.

Oh damn, my Weezing is gonna PWN!!!

Back