When Do u think the wii is comming?

What is the date???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True. Though I don't really like many of the release games...:p well, thats off topic. I still say end september.

Who knows they might face off with the PS3 and releae the same day a them. Turn a few heads

We all knoiw they would come out on top in that situation

Wii_Rulez said:
Nintendo said that we'll know the release dat and actual price in September therfore ruling out a September release. Maybe sometime in October or Early November.

The nintendo Wii will most likely come out November 6, Along side with the
PS3. And I will buy both at the same time. Because as I see it they are both good game consoles and well I have that much money.

Final Fantasy for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nintendo is a good console everyone has faith in it. but the problem with game consoles is that they are now more geared to the older people because they have more money.

How about it comes out when it comes out. If you are worried about money then plan on having enough for september 1st to be on the safe side. Worst case is that you'll end up having enough money to buy extra games or controllers when the system launches. But seriously, I wanna know when it will come out, but knowledge of that day wont make it come any faster. Either way you will have to wait, so just wait. Usually I avoid posting in this sort of thread but seriously people, just wait. You wont find out for at least 6 weeks, so think about other things. Like what will the next Mario Kart be like.

phiggey said:
How about it comes out when it comes out. If you are worried about money then plan on having enough for september 1st to be on the safe side. Worst case is that you'll end up having enough money to buy extra games or controllers when the system launches. But seriously, I wanna know when it will come out, but knowledge of that day wont make it come any faster. Either way you will have to wait, so just wait. Usually I avoid posting in this sort of thread but seriously people, just wait. You wont find out for at least 6 weeks, so think about other things. Like what will the next Mario Kart be like.

seriesly... i agree...:p but i really wanna know when it comes out as well...

Once again, Wii's launch date will be announced in September. Until then, buckle up and wait.

Cloud Strife said:
The nintendo Wii will most likely come out November 6, Along side with the
PS3. And I will buy both at the same time. Because as I see it they are both good game consoles and well I have that much money.

Final Fantasy for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man PS3 waaaaaaayy to expensive

I heard somewhere it was like the first week of September

Back