When is enough..enough?

i dont think its enough. i want more! new characters would be great though! im sure nintendo will add a character or two.

the wii is still young. i hope they create a character for a cartoony fps. but i think they still have great games with with the characters they have now.kingdom hearts with nintendo characters could be cool. maybe a nintendo based mmo (i heard other people talking about pokemon and/or zelda mmo).

i dont think its enough. i want more! new characters would be great though! im sure nintendo will add a character or two.

the wii is still young. i hope they create a character for a cartoony fps. but i think they still have great games with with the characters they have now.kingdom hearts with nintendo characters could be cool. maybe a nintendo based mmo (i heard other people talking about pokemon and/or zelda mmo).

A Nintendo FPS would be a great addition to their line of games. No, not a Metroid Prime type of FPS, a REAL FPS without all of the confusing puzzles and crap. I mean, I could live without a Halo or COD4 on the, but FPS is still one of my favorite genres and a casual one would be all I need for the Wii, I have my 360 to satisfy my hardcore FPS needs.

lol Mario using FLUDD as a gun and Diddy Kong using a peanut gun,

George said:
I want this to come to PC.
halo wars is a dumbed down RTS that is shallow compared to others for the 360. why would you want this on the PC to play when you have every other RTS out on there?

Back