Where do you buy your wii

Toys R Us I had mine.

Looked EVERYWHERE for it since launch day, (I was too late to pre-order)

Happened to be in there x-mas shopping with my boyfriend when I asked the guy behind the counter if they'd had a delivery that week (I heared they were)

He said 'a lory is pulling up RIGHT now with wii's, like right this MINUTE,' and then he told us to go back to the games area to get a ticket in about 5-10 mins.

Well we could only buy it in a bundle worth like £250 ish, and I didn't have that much on me. Soooo I took back the things I just bought, my boyfriend took back the presents he just bought aswell. Then he ran to the nearest hole in the wall and got ALL the money out in his account (£70 lol)

We counted everything up and we were £2.00 off lol, so the guy that worked there who gave us the ticket lent us £2.00!!

While we were trying to get the money I phoned my mother who wasn't ansering her mobile and I phoned my step-father who said he couldn't come over because he was 'ill'. Then my boyfriend tried phoning his aunty and fair play she tried to pay for us over the phone but they wouldn't let her.

Well we'd JUST payed for it and we were waiting to be given my wii when his aunty text my boyfriend to say she was on her way over to lend us some money. THEN my mother text me and said she'd come over to give me money.

So we were standing outside Toys R us with the wii in hand when my mother and his aunty pulled up and we we're like..'sorry..we got it,'. lol. we couldn't text them or phone them back cos we'd used up all our money phoning them.

Ooooh well :D And sorry for the length of this!

I have bought 3 Wii's so far. Mine was bought in late January at the local Game stop. The second two were bought last Sunday 3/4 at the local Target - they are for my nephew and godchildren.

I took a gamble and bought mine off eBay as no where has any, not even taking new pre orders.

In mid-December from my friend I used to work with. It was delivered to my house and everything. Got it with 2 games for $300.

toys-r-us... only place that would tell me when the next shipment was comming.. and it was too the "t" sunday morning 10:01 am they had 18 i got number 17... in one minute.. lol lucked out i went at 8 no one was there then again at 9 no one so i said screw it and right at 10 a ton of people came for the wii.. they got another shipment the same day at 12:00 ... so i didnt feel bad about the little boy 2 people behind me crying..lol they gave his dad a rain check...

only other place in town i noticed a decent stock was wallmart,target, and meijer.. each got about 12 or so at a time...although they rarely put them on the floor when they do get them.. and it always seems to be on sundays for everyone... always ask if they have one dont just assume that they are out of them cause its not in the glass case...

On launch day we (Best Buy) got a surprise shipment of 4 Wiis and had people CRYING when they got one because they didn't think they would get one.

Back