Where is James Bond for the nintendo 64

well it sucks i own the game and my n64 died i still have the game. why does ne nintendo make somthing that has 3 slots
1.nes game
2. snes game
3.n64 games
So it will coppy the rom to the wii and we all be happy

Nowadays you could easily find an n64 for cheap if you know where to look, I know at least 2 stores off the top of my head that are around here where I could get one, not to mention E-bay.

i can wait or forgot about it then it will come on that allways happens.

1 week before paper Mario 64 came on i stooped thinking about it the on monday i downloaded it .

there are way too many threads like theres
no 1 can do anything about the vc games by just making a thread about it :frown2:

i should call Nintendo
that sound fantastic

my firefox thins Nintendo is not spelled right and it want to put it as Microsoft

Jacksons2 said:
A. There are interviews about this certain topic. B. As a matter of fact, we do have ways to find out, generally, which games are coming, not exactly when they are. And C. last I checked this forum was mostly centered around "if" it is coming. So next time you spout off, think a little, before you make yourself look stupid.
I was simply asking in a polite way if anyone had seen any interviews on this topic that I had not. Don't rush to prove someone wrong to make you feel better about yourself
First of all, dumbass, if you look, I never said anything about not knowing anything, I said there's no way to predict exactly when a VC game is coming out, so why dont you be the one who does the thinking. Second, I suggest you try not to sound supperior to other members when you clearly are not. If you wanted to argue with someone, start an argument thread. Third, I would keep you're bashings to a minimun if I were you, lest you're goal is to be banned.

You're right Jake, thanks.
Back on topic.
I personnaly never played Goldeneye, (I own it, just dont want to play it/dig it out =/ )
Someone told me it was kind of like Red Faction. If so, then I'm gonna love it.

Bigjake52 said:
but can you make it like dumb*** or *******

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Sorry for posting 2 times in a row. ugggggggggggggggg

I dont understand what you're talking about.

i got mad it my self and i was just trying to say cover up a** and i posted t2 times i thought i hit edit but i did not

Back