Where is James Bond for the nintendo 64

Alright,
Someone said there was another 5-star 007 game for N64. I dont like first person shooters so I ignored them, but what was the other one?

Jacksons2 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Is_Not_Enough_%28video_game%29

Yea, The World is Not Enough was released as a first person shooter for N64. I'm not sure of it's rating, but it's the only other Bond FPS for N64.

Since that one is not Rare I wonder if that actually has a better chance to be released than Goldeneye? Does anyone know if it's any good?
Wasn't that the one on the blue cart? I remember a friend of mine had it, couldn't get a hold of it though

might've been blue at some point, but this is the only picture I could find of the cartridge

twine.jpg

Here is a picture of the game cover.

1011285291-00.jpg

Jacksons2 said:
might've been blue at some point, but this is the only picture I could find of the cartridge

twine.jpg

Here is a picture of the game cover.

1011285291-00.jpg
Yeah, I think it was the same game that my friend had in blue, maybe a special edition

It was made by EA, EA got the license after Rare. Don't think they ever made a great bond game though, not in goldeneye's league anyways.

I actually liked Nightfire a lot. But Goldeneye's strongest points right now are the fact that it was groundbreaking and the nostalgia, both of which are unobtainable.

Back