Which Mario Party?!

Plazmis3 said:
are you kidding me? mp 7 was good. 6 was ok but i say 7 and if you can get mp 2.

Ehh, I didn't like the new games modes. I thought they just ruined the game. But if you're into those modes i guess it's ok...

But I really liked the boards in 6, thought they were cool. MP 4 was also pretty good.

manufan15 said:
Ehh, I didn't like the new games modes. I thought they just ruined the game. But if you're into those modes i guess it's ok...

But I really liked the boards in 6, thought they were cool. MP 4 was also pretty good.

i only like mario partys if they have fun minigames so i dont put that stuff into consideration. i havent played in a while so i cant really remember anything but i remember having fun playing it.

Plazmis3 said:
i only like mario partys if they have fun minigames so i dont put that stuff into consideration. i havent played in a while so i cant really remember anything but i remember having fun playing it.

Oh, I enjoy the whole experience of the game, (and don't enjoy it in 7's case).

So I look into the game overall and then make a decision about it.

I don't think they'll ever be able to beat the fun of Mario Party 4. I would still be playing the 3rd one but the graphics can get on my nerves sometimes.

6 for sure! My wife is a huge fan, and I play with her all the time, we have 1-8 and of the GC ones I like 6 best.

i guess the lesser the number, the better so go with six but i prefer the one i have which is mario party 5!

#2 is the best overall, but on Gamecube, #6 rocks!

mario party 7 is terrible, the whole capsule idea sucked.
ive never played number 6 but anything has to be better than 7

overall, i'd get neither of them, get number 4.
that one was easily the best

Back