Which Religion are you?

i try not to believe in anything...ppl wouldnt be suffering around the world from famine and diseases if there was a great god of any kind that anyone believed in from any type of religious background...

I myself dont focus upon religion. But I truly beleive in Christianity. Who knows whats right and whats wrong, thats the sad part.

Brawny said:
meh, you take take out of context anything really.....And not just the verses themselves but the political and social surroundings of the Israelites at the time as well.

I was aiming at the forgiveness part.
But still, can you explain those in a way they're supposed to be understood?

This is very true. And there is forgiveness available for sexual immorality as well. But part of being forgiven is asking for forgiveness and then doing your best not to commit that sin again.
Just to ask this because there might not be a better time.
But, if being Heterosexual was a sin, and being Homosexual was correct, would you be able do it?

I thought all religious threads were deleted...

Or was that only the Muslim threads? :wtf:

this one is actually not going out of control. Wiichat is maturing!!!

I'm confessionless and therefore an atheist. From all religions that I heard of, both world religions chrisianity as well as the Islam are the least religions that I would want to confess. IMO, tough. They don't deserve my loyality. They caused too much pain if you ask me. And they still do. Nah, if any religion, I'd stick this Buddhism

Secumfex said:
I'm confessionless and therefore an atheist. From all religions that I heard of, both world religions chrisianity as well as the Islam are the least religions that I would want to confess. IMO, tough. They don't deserve my loyality. They caused too much pain if you ask me. And they still do. Nah, if any religion, I'd stick this Buddhism
Well, to be fair, it's not the religions themselves that are the problem. It is the people that follow them. If literally everyone in the world was of a single religion there would be no war as such. It's the determination of those that oppose other religions which create the problem.

Joe said:
this one is actually not going out of control. Wiichat is maturing!!!
So, we're ok with talking about potentially hazardous subject matter, and as long as nobody freaks out and makes racist remarks and such, everything is peachy? Then the Islamophobia problem is a self-fulfilling prophecy, that is tragically created by people outside the religion itself...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start striking until we can talk about Islam, but I just feel that it should either be all religions or none...

Heck, even some of the Christian threads got a bit heated at times...

Dongo said:
Im a Janova-ist. I believe we all go to the life stream and back into the planet.
The latter part is more to do with the Gaia theory. It's the basis for the story in both Final Fantasy VII and The film, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
Wikipedia's Entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis
Jenova was actually an alien lifeform, foreign to the lifestream in FFVII. It rode to Earth on Meteor. It is the foreign substance which causes conflict with the lifestream.

wikipedia said:
In the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, the planet the story is set on has a spirit energy of its own (The Lifestream, mako), making the planet itself a living being.

In Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Doctor Cid (voiced by Donald Sutherland) has a theory about "Gaia," the spirit of the planet, and how it connects to all living things on the planet. This theory turned out to be true, discovered by Dr. Aki Ross.

Last edited:
Taills said:
But, if being Heterosexual was a sin, and being Homosexual was correct, would you be able do it?

Keep in mind that the Bible says it's the act of two people having sex together that's the sin. Just like a man having sex with a woman outside of marriage is a sin. Even if you are a homosexual but are celebate, you're commiting no sin.

I am.. nothing. Im not athiest tho. Sure i believe there is 'something' more to the world. But im not leaning to any certain religion. I just dont like how certain religions think they are surely right.

Who says Budha isnt real? Theres no way to tell which religion is real if any is. But I geuss we will figure out... someday.

Skippy said:
Keep in mind that the Bible says it's the act of two people having sex together that's the sin. Just like a man having sex with a woman outside of marriage is a sin. Even if you are a homosexual but are celebate, you're commiting no sin.
Watch this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ziECzNKhM[/media]

Arcadium said:
I'm agnostic... beleave in god but no religion...

The bible for me is just bullshit.

Hmmm I think then you're just an theist. An agnostic would just say "I have no answer on wether is is a god or not."

Secumfex said:
Hmmm I think then you're just an theist. An agnostic would just say "I have no answer on wether is is a god or not."
As far as I understand, its more of an acceptance of the possibility of God, rather than "no answer". This would indicate that he is more agnostic than aethiest. (bearing in mind, aethiests believe there is no God, rather than a possibility of one).

Back