Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

I request to play Sovieto. Be interesting for all to watch also, based on the fact neither of us have Wii's and will not be getting Brawl :) still tempted to get a Wii for Brawl.. but just for one game? Depends if I get a job or nicht.

The trick is too play single player and gain experience on the game like all the characters moves and then play online with knowing all that.

aw the 2 best members still won't settle down with a wii

shhh no one will say anything! promise! i own so much sony stuff and a original xbox that i haven't used my wii for anything else but the internet that im on now lol

anyways i know for a FACT me and tonyen4gine and i will be playing constantly

wiiluver24 said:
hey do u have pokemon battle revolution for da wii and is ur wifi slow or fast?

Okay shaddup Pokehead and take it to the pokemans threads!!!!!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

I wanna play the mods as well!:yesnod:

Erm. . . . .

Anyone really, I would love to kick my ass but it's never gonna happen. . .

PrinceLink said:
why would you kick your own ass???? thats kinda dumb

:wtf:

I see you dont get the joke, should I wrap some sarcasm tags around it for you?

Playing yourself on brawl would be kinda cool:lol:

hmmmmm thats actully a good idea its kinda like pokemon games when you fight your dopplerganger that does the same things as you. Like if SSBB recorder your matches and slowly learned how to play like you then wou would be able to play aginast yourself

PrinceLink said:
hmmmmm thats actully a good idea its kinda like pokemon games when you fight your dopplerganger that does the same things as you. Like if SSBB recorder your matches and slowly learned how to play like you then wou would be able to play aginast yourself

The computer learning how you play is a faraway concept unlike in racing games where it can record a lap and use a 'ghost' car to race against you.

I think that your idea is good but it is a concept that won't happen for a long time i think.

Prez (because I would love to hurt him)
Darkprinny
RedFox
Flashstar

I hope penguinphil is on there because I really like playing with myself

dang, why the hell does everyone wanna play me :lol:. i was on 90% of the lists here xD

my list:
cyanrussel
mushroomedmario
marioman
pit(kid icarus)
FR
loose (im gonna kick her mod a**)
monsteroids
prince
supparoy
axtlar
ssbb_lover