Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

penguinphil said:
I hope penguinphil is on there because I really like playing with myself
Lmao, dude that sounds wrong...anyway I would't mind fighting Cyan,Supparoy, Pit(Kid Icarus), Musroomed, shoko, and Axtlar even though he got banned.. :(

and Shoko make that 92% lol

Last edited:
Just wanna play friends, not people I dont know.

hmm i would like to battle you VAGRANT ive read enough of your posts to know i want to battle you.:thumbsup: i think it would be a fair fight, nice and challenging. of course im sorry im going to be the winner of that match it will be fun none the less.:devil: we will battle no questions asked. infact i am writing down your number as we speak hopefully you will do the same to insure my victory.:yesnod:

To be honest, I'd much rather play some WiiChat members in Melee. It's going to be halfway into 2008 before anyone is pro in Brawl... But theres already like tons of people who have mastered Melee..
We seriously need to organize some sort of WiiChat tournament for Melee...

Actually if you are not stupid enough to try anything but the GC controller the Melee pro instincts should take effect and adapt to the small control changes in Brawl as well as character moves. If the ontrol scheme is the same(which can be arranged anyways.) then only the characters are left and the vets should essentially be the same or at least have a similar feel. GC controller FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Prez said:
To be honest, I'd much rather play some WiiChat members in Melee. It's going to be halfway into 2008 before anyone is pro in Brawl... But theres already like tons of people who have mastered Melee..
We seriously need to organize some sort of WiiChat tournament for Melee...
i would rather do the same i think i would enjoy the fight more if i face off against some1 from this site.

I'm looking forward to fight anyone whose favorite character is Link, to prove that I'm the best with him, and that together we're undefeatable.

Monsteroids said:
Actually if you are not stupid enough to try anything but the GC controller the Melee pro instincts should take effect and adapt to the small control changes in Brawl as well as character moves. If the ontrol scheme is the same(which can be arranged anyways.) then only the characters are left and the vets should essentially be the same or at least have a similar feel. GC controller FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I'm really hoping for that too..
Hopefully, with no items on, a stage with just a big flat piece of land and doesn't interact with the players, no weired mode on, the GC controller, and just stock, it won't be too different than regular melee.

And hey, if anyone lives in Ontario, or is going to be in Ontario ever, and thinks they can handle a good Marth player, I'm definitely always up for a game.

Last edited:
Back