Who Do U Think Is Going To Win The Console War

im a wii person myself but i have a sickening feeling that 360 will win =(

kidtmnt said:
How does a console win the war?

It all comes down to sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction Im guessing...

now when it comes down to sales the winner is the wii with out a doubt.
Marketing im not sure but most of the Ps3 commercials make no sense, leaves people feeling creeped out and not sure whether the console was even mentioned... so I would assume the wii and 360 win

I actually think all 3 can survive, all are established names with years of success. If anything I think the XBox and PS3 will always be going head to head with the Wii having its own market.

I think the completion among the 3 consoles is good in raising demand for a quality gaming experiance. If one console wins the war, does that mean one style of console is the standard?

I doubt it Kidtmnt. Nintendo and Sega battled for years, and to be honest the Sega was the superior machine yet Mario sold millions. Same has happened again with the PS2 and XBox and now the latest examples.

what!

:nono:
are u lot joking wii has already sold more then 360 and -s3 already ps3 is a overheating peice of metal so it leaves 360 and the wii wii is proven to sell and be more funner

long live wii:smilewinkgrin:

Who cares?

It seems so hard to even put them all against each other, anyway. It's like weight classes in boxing, you just can't really stack the Wii against the others cause each system is in it's own class.

Ive got a sneaky feeling the 360 will. It has more or less the same games that the PS3 has plus it has its own exlcusives and is abit cheaper than PS3 (£450 :ee5k: )

Well I've been a gamer for years. I have a wii and will keep it for the great games that will be exclusive to wii only, but I want something with next generation graphics. So I will be getting a ps3 or xbox360 and I am leaning towards the ps3.

I beleive ,it will be the Wii . Nintendo has had it's dark years and now it has emerged into the light, for everyone to see .By everyone I mean, Non-gamers, casual gamers and hardcore gamers alike can now see what makes Nintendo different. The games!! Nintendo as a developer never takes it'self too seriously. It's about Fun ,and always has been. Now Nintendo have a platform to show it . As for Xbox 360 and Ps3 , they will become Clones of each other .That is happening now , look at the endless battles over exlusivity right for games like MGS 5, GTA 5 , FF XIII and DMC 4 nothing new ,nothing different. Just games that will end up being on both machines or possibly all three anyway.

I have a feeling it will come down to PS3 and Wii even though it seems unlikely things are drastic these days one good game can turn the tides

Well nintendo is the clear frontrunner now, but i don't think you can count out the ps3 or even the xbox to take the lead in a year or 2. The wii still has a lot of milestones to reach such as widespread online gameplay and also pushing the graphics barrier beyond just a bump ahead of the old playstation 2. Hopefully some of the nintendo produced games like metroid will help with that. Lets see if they can keep up the momentum.

Back