Who Do U Think Is Going To Win The Console War

once nintendo comes out with some decent games with online play then im sure theyll gain the lead,the 360 i belive has no chance,i mean look at that console its so ugly, PS3 has taken off over here, unfortunately it costs an arm and a leg.

With That New "HOME" Coming To The PS3...

It's Gonna Be The PS3 And he Wii Battling It Out In the End... :thumbsup:

In terms of sales, the Wii.

In terms of games, no one.

There hasn't been a clear winner in awhile, at this moment it's too early to say and it seems each system is equal in what games they'll have IMO. For example the Ps3 has games like Ratchet and Clank and God of War, with the Wii it's Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and for the 360 it's games like Mass Effect and Halo 3.

Are you kidding? I can't believe people actually think the PS3 will win. It's not selling at ALL. And, the 360 is WAY better. I just got one the other day, and I'm very close to saying it beats Wii, just because of its games (Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, GRAW & GRAW 2, Halo 3 pretty soon, the list goes on) and its FREAKIN PERFECT online play. Seriously, PS3 vs 360 is no contest. 2 million consoles vs. 10 million...yeah, right.

But, I do think the Wii will win the overall "war." It's selling like hotcakes because everyone and their mother wants one (literally). At $250, it's practically an impulse buy for some people, and it's growing into a kind of "fashion," so to speak. I think the 360 will be very close in numbers, but keep in mind that the 360 is directed towards the a different crowd than the Wii, so the people who buy 360s are most likely not potential Wii buyers (and vice versa).

Hmmm

well the 360 wont its been out 1.5 years and sold 10million the ps2 sold 104million, but the wii has sold 5million allready, now the ps3 its sold around 2.3million so i think the ps3 will win but the wii will come second but im wii all the way

i think the wii will win sony and microsoft over estimated how many people will have an hd screen

every1 wants better graphics but no1 has a tv that can handle it
sure 360 and ps3 have better graphics even on a regular tv but only a fraction of what it can do with an hd screen

if hd screens were more popular then i think the sony would win because of the built in bluray player (cheapest next gen dvd player on the market)

to bad hd isnt the standard yet and when it is then nintendo will make a hd console im sure

so I say wii will win because of its price plus the wide range of their target audience
and ps3 will get 2nd because it has bluray built in

microsoft still can co exist if they keep getting all the game titles
in fact microsoft has a chance of winning all together because of that alone but only time will tell

bringing another war next gen dvd players being another related war into the picture

hd dvd vs bluray
which I think bluray will win as well because it can hold a lot more data
imagine if they think to put trilogies and box sets on 1 disk in hd quality

1:wii
2: ps3
3:360

The one that is most popular, and has sold most consoles is the winner of the war, A.K.A Wii.

Wii is doing awesome, but some are questioning nintendo on the online, games, and there plans.

Xbox 360 has been lurking in Nintendo's shadow for the last 5 months. There sales are really good, up there with the wii's, but will they hold on to that?

PS3 so far had a OK start. Not the best, but PS3 is starting to show there real colors. With Home later on and a couple of good exclusives. But! Can they pull through?

So for, to me, it's a tight race to the finish, but i would predict the wii coming through. Cause they have a more wider audience then the 360 or the PS3.
Rival.

rishi 20 said:
no way its gonna be wii

I want to agree with you, but its too early to decide!! I thought wii was going to own this whole next-generation, but now i have a feeling that something is going to creep up and steal that victory from nintendo!!

"Oh well, its just a feeling, these thing i think about never really happen anyway!"

Back