Who do you think is better Batman or Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that the winning post?It is not like Alfred is Batman's sidekick.When have seen Alfred beating up Mr.Freeze or The Joker?So basically Alfred is just a butler nothing speciall.

chill man.

alfred is a butler who used to be a crime fighter. (if you read the old comics from the 60s)

Batman. The Dark Knight has converted me. No longer can I think of Batman and forget Ledgers psycopathic Joker creating havoc in Gotham.

'You remind me of my father... I hated my father.'
Very true, the new batman movies definaty put him on top.

Superman is just boring, and is a very fake character. I think all the powers he has hurt him in terms of entertainment value.

I was just thinking about this:

Good Superman Villains: Doomsday, Metallo, Lex Luthor (stretching it in my opinion), Bizarro, Braniac

Good Batman Villains: Joker, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Bane

That's five for five. Now, I'm pretty sure we can all agree which set of villains is better. Might I add that I could ONLY think of 5 Superman villains, while I've got tons of other great Batman villains I could list.

The amount of villains doesn't indicate how good something is. I'm sure the Powerpuff Girls involves a lot more "villains" than Superman. Lex Luthor is pretty much present all the time. I dunno what's happening with him in Smallville though, I missed a lot of the last series too.

Since 2001. I'm going to guess around nine seasons?

The amount of villains doesn't indicate how good something is. I'm sure the Powerpuff Girls involves a lot more "villains" than Superman. Lex Luthor is pretty much present all the time. I dunno what's happening with him in Smallville though, I missed a lot of the last series too.

No, but he was talking about the number of quality villans. And batman definatly wins in that.

why batman wins
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvsqSAd-D8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvsqSAd-D8[/ame]

Who do think is Batmans and Supermans toughest villian?

Batman: The Joker
Reason: He always seems to reappear and he never has a set plan or action. For him, it's creating havoc. He is also very unpredictable.

Superman: Doomsday
Reason: It seems to be the only character able to put up a challenge for Superman. However, you could also argue Lex Luthor as a major villain as he seems to stop at nothing when it comes to obtaining power.

Batman: The Joker
Reason: He always seems to reappear and he never has a set plan or action. For him, it's creating havoc. He is also very unpredictable.

Superman: Doomsday
Reason: It seems to be the only character able to put up a challenge for Superman. However, you could also argue Lex Luthor as a major villain as he seems to stop at nothing when it comes to obtaining power.

I agree on Doosday since actually left Superman all scratched up and bruised up.For Batman The Joker does come back but Mr.Freeze does cause Batman some trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back